What's new

How Can A School Teacher Make Money Online?

kayode10

A neighbour of mine is a teacher at one of the prestigious colleges in my city. He told me that he is looking for a way to make extra income online.

Well, I recommended Udemy for him to join so that he can start making money by creating courses.

After check up the site, he told that the site is too technical for him. He said he is look for a website where he can just teach students online for short time and earn some money.

I couldn't come with any site that fit into his desire. So I want to ask you guys that how can a teacher make money online with his teaching experience?

I have had this question time without number but the most interesting part of this question is technology has improved so rapidly but location and access to some basic information teachers are left behind watching the day to day walls and children starring at the black board.

With a smart phone and a personal computer teachers can make a good living online. Be it agricultural teachers and the likes u can still make future with it.

Online classes is trending this pandemic and the call for online classes has surged so why can't teachers take this opportunity by placing an advertisement on Facebook or Instagram for online classes. Action then to your premium online class platform like a live feed daily class or video class and bill them?

The opportunity is enemours and that is why anyone with any skill can do it. This is not a class teacher alone.

Thank u

This is not too tough work for him to earn online. He even can earn $1 easily by just answering and posting at Bizdustry for sure. But he will not have trouble about even extra money, he can invest in crypto currencies too , i always suggest anyone to invest in Crypto Currency. Anyways He can earn easily there.

Honestly most of the teachers we have now a days most of them are not that enlighten on how to make good use of Internet, they most give 100%; concentration only on the subject or courses they are taking as from that initial course content they don't meddle with something out the box, looking at the present situation as case study when the pandemic of covid 19 came into existence so many Federal and state school where close even all over the world but it's only time some weeks to restrategy

A neighbour of mine is a teacher at one of the prestigious colleges in my city. He told me that he is looking for a way to make extra income online.

Well, I recommended Udemy for him to join so that he can start making money by creating courses.

After check up the site, he told that the site is too technical for him. He said he is look for a website where he can just teach students online for short time and earn some money.

I couldn't come with any site that fit into his desire. So I want to ask you guys that how can a teacher make money online with his teaching experience?
Tell your neighbor that there are several platforms online where he could register and teach online. He could google them up. I know of Smart Prof, a teaching site where you decide what time and days you will be available to teach online. The teach also determines the amount he will charge per hour probably depending on the type of subject. But there are also other type of works your neighbor could do to make money online. Have you recommended Bizdustry to him?

You describe good points and a teacher can easily work online and earn handsome amount. A teacher has much time to do work from home because he spent only five to six hours in school and there is also a break time in which he also can do work. After it he do it from home easily.
Post automatically merged:

You describe good points and a teacher can easily work online and earn handsome amount. A teacher has much time to do work from home because he spent only five to six hours in school and there is also a break time in which he also can do work. After it he do it from home easily. with all this it could be done in part time at night by any one else.

For you to make money online as a school teacher, you just have to do what you are doing offline as a school teacher online.

Search about platform which pays teacher for tutoring online classes, create a YouTube page where you teach and monetize your account when it's generating the required number of views.

There are many ways for teachers to earn money online, you need to make research about some other ways I didn't mention here

Earning online is even better for those who are already full time job holders. Earning online will be bit over time or part time job for them. Now he should earn online after his job time , he can earn by posting such sites to get at least $1 per day and even more. He can also invest in crypto currency wolrd .

Concerning how a teacher can earn money online. Well, if he finds the site you gave him kind of difficult and technical, I don't see it as a crime if he source for other means which doesn't involve him teaching like introducing him to bizdustry and putting him through things he needs to do or know to earn

Yes. A school teacher can make money online by having virtual classes. There are so many sites that allows you teach per hour based on your scheduling. If you have the whole day, you can make 2 times of your salary by teaching online.
Post automatically merged:

Yes. A school teacher can make money online by having virtual classes. There are so many sites that allows you teach per hour based on your scheduling. If you have the whole day, you can make 2 times of your salary by teaching online.

A teacher that is only good at the particular subject can actually make money online in two different ways either by organising an online class to a group of student or you can actually make money online by writing an e-book about a particular topic and sell it online , these are two ways you can make money as a school teacher online

A teacher can earn money online with different methods, he can make account on Fiver, to provide services for creating assignments and project for students.

He can also learn graphic designing, or a teacher could also provide his services for online teaching .

I think it's a nice topic of discussion. There are multiple ways for a school teacher to earn online with his teaching experience. He can teach online courses to students and make money online. If someone is not comfortable in teaching a course online, then he should start Blogging. Because blogging is a vast field which provides opportunity to every person to work online related to his or her field.

Just write a book!

I know I make it sound easier than it is, but writing books can be very lucrative. I’m not talking about writing a book and trying to get it published by a major publishing company. You don’t need them.

You can simply write your own books and publish them yourself on Amazon.
Book writers are making money through this process, so if you're a sound teacher you can write your own book and make money through this process.

I think it's a nice topic of discussion. There are multiple ways for a school teacher to earn online with his teaching experience. He can teach online courses to students and make money online. If someone is not comfortable in teaching a course online, then he should start Blogging. Because blogging is a vast field which provides opportunity to every person to work online related to his or her field.
So a teacher can write blogs related to his subjects and can earn online.

He can take a part time online schooling that teachers basic English language to Chinese kids. There are so many websites that offers that kind of online jobs for liscensed teachers. He can also make an account here in bizdustry and join our community to earn.

Yea.... Teachers can make a whole lot of money online with their teaching experiences.... A teacher can apply to e-learning platforms such as Edx, coursera and the rest of them.... They can also create their sites where they teach students and get paid for it.... They can write books on specific subjects and sell it to their audience

Teaching is a very civilized profession that helps young children succeed by educating them.But a teacher can earn more money by tutoring children.Many teachers have set up their own academies in which they teach after school hours and earn money.ا Apart from this, teachers also write books and nowadays online teaching is also benefiting teachers due to Corona.

There are several ways in order for him/her to earn money online. If he/she has a lot of time to allot, let him try this kinds of platform or different types of platform where he can invest him time, effort and skill. They are also online tutoring where he can use his knowledge in teaching students while earning money. He/she can also try freelancing and showcase his/her talent.

Sell your lesson plans. Teacher Pay Teachers has changed the way teachers get and share content. ...
Try tutoring online or in person. ...
Be a teacher with VIPKID. ...
Write an e-book. ...
Make money by flipping furniture. ...
Sell your stuff. ...
Buy and sell designer brands. ...
Become a picker.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back