What's new

How are your cow-workers in your work's place?

I am running my own personal business offline. Base on my observation some of my business partner are okay . They are easygoing , they are honest and they take the business very seriously.

When i used to work as an apprentice in a fashion designing store, my co workers were the best. I had a good relationship with my co workers. We did practically everything together.

When I was working like a year ago the people around were simply fine, some intoduced them selves and were acting nicely and some told me some sentences, for example: "Do you want to eat some of the chocolate snacks? they borrowed some for us the employees." And to me it's that they didn't talk a lot to me because they didn't really have to do so, so it's completely fine. But what about you? How do your cow-workers treat you?
I believe that the place where you are working becomes a family and as long as you communicate with each other, they love to come and help you with everything. If we want to do everything where we were working before, there was such an atmosphere that we talk to each other and help each other in everything.

Well the honest truth is that The co-workers in my place of work very good and they are friendly to be with because they carry you are long and then show you how to go about your job effectively without being stressed out. In addition the older workers also training workers on new skills that will make them more

There is so much corporation among employees in the business that I loved it so much. It makes the working environment seems as if you are dealing as a family .

The truth is that I don't really have a business or job at the moment, but if you have a job I think it will be a good idea to associate with others, that will very much help.

I don't really have any job at the moment, I only work online for now, jobs are harder to have even if you have experience, it will be a good idea to start up your own business in other to make your ends meet.

I don't really have any job at the moment, I only work online for now, jobs are harder to have even if you have experience, it will be a good idea to start up your own business in other to make your ends meet.
You don't need a job in other to be successful with the experience you have you can earn a good amount of money,you can earn a decent amount if you have good experience on something, things like trading.

You don't need a job in other to be successful with the experience you have you can earn a good amount of money,you can earn a decent amount if you have good experience on something, things like trading.
You are right, you can make your ends meet with your business, you don't really need to have the job, if you are serious with the little that you have you can make a living out of it.

You are right, you can make your ends meet with your business, you don't really need to have the job, if you are serious with the little that you have you can make a living out of it.
That's true but before you can be able to do that you have to be very serious, if you are not a serious individual there's no way you can get it, you need to understand this.

Well I can't say much about my co workers because humans are unpredictable. there most be positive and negative behaviour towards the success of others.

That's true but before you can be able to do that you have to be very serious, if you are not a serious individual there's no way you can get it, you need to understand this.
That's just the truth, a lot of people don't really don't really understand this and this will only lead you them to failure, always f you don't want to fail you are expected to take note.

I had to move out of my hometown to start the job I have now, and I have to say that my coworkers' friendliness and support were crucial to my ability to adjust to the surroundings and everything.

When i used to work as an apprentice in a fashion designing store, my co workers were the best. I had a good relationship with my co workers. We did practically everything together.
Though i have my own small business which i am currently running and i am also working in a private organisation, My co-workers are always cooperating and accommodating , they are simply the best .

Though i have my own small business which i am currently running and i am also working in a private organisation, My co-workers are always cooperating and accommodating , they are simply the best .
That's nice. Having a good relationship with one's co workers definitely increases the output of worker because there will be co operation among each other.

That's just the truth, a lot of people don't really don't really understand this and this will only lead you them to failure, always f you don't want to fail you are expected to take note.
Failures are also inevitable, you can't escape from them, if you are a business man you'll face a lot of challenge that will lure you down but you are expected to stand strong.

Failures are also inevitable, you can't escape from them, if you are a business man you'll face a lot of challenge that will lure you down but you are expected to stand strong.
You are right, if You are right with what you said, if You are working online you'll understand what I mean, not online we often fail in our business, we are expected to stand strong.

You are right, if You are right with what you said, if You are working online you'll understand what I mean, not online we often fail in our business, we are expected to stand strong.
That's exactly the point, if you know what you are looking for I think you'll not waste that much of your time, knowing what you are looking for is very important.
That's exactly the point, if you know what you are looking for I think you'll not waste that much of your time, knowing what you are looking for is very important.

Before leaving my job then, they we're very happy I'm joining them, it was like they've been expecting me before. I realize later that there are so many works to do and they are happy I'm joining to reduce work stress

Never having to be in the same conference room or cubicle as a co-worker may sound like a dream to some people. But the phenomenon of job hoppers who have not physically met their colleagues illustrates how emotional and personal attachments to jobs may be fraying. That has contributed to an easy-come, easy-go attitude toward workplaces and created uncertainty among employers over how to retain people they barely know.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back