What's new

Hourly or Salary Paid?

Both hourly pay and salary have their advantages and disadvantages. The best option for you depends on your specific circumstances. For example, I prefer the stability and predictability of a salary. Others may value the flexibility and potential for earning more money through overtime pay that hourly pay offers. It's important to weigh the pros and cons of each type of compensation before making a decision. It would be efficient to compare your income from both cases with your monthly expenses.

Both hourly pay and salary have their advantages and disadvantages. The best option for you depends on your specific circumstances. For example, I prefer the stability and predictability of a salary. Others may value the flexibility and potential for earning more money through overtime pay that hourly pay offers. It's important to weigh the pros and cons of each type of compensation before making a decision. It would be efficient to compare your income from both cases with your monthly expenses.

Yes, I think that both of therm could be good and both of them have their own bad sides as well. Hourly pay helps you to manage your expenses in case if you are getting cash at hand at the same time.

Getting your money on hourly or daily paid after working should have been the best most especially if the company is paying good amount of money , but if its peanut , then its better to take it monthly after it has been accumulated ,

In my opinion, hourly pay is better than money pay, but if your salary is six-figure then that is a different case. I worked in a playschool and my salary was Rs 5000 i.e, approx 74 dollars/ month. If I can make even $100-150/ month working online I would prefer that.

Over here in my country Nigeria nobody gets paid by the hour and even if there are some people that are paid by the hour, it is only going to be a few people which is why most companies your pay people salary on monthly basis but I will definitely prefer to get paid by the hour.

I think a lot of people need to understand that salary earning is better and far better than how hourly earning because you can spend your money at any time when you make money hourly

I think a lot of people need to understand that salary earning is better and far better than how hourly earning because you can spend your money at any time when you make money hourly
That's true, but for me I'll like to get paid the moment I'm done with what I'm doing, i don't like situations we're my payment is being delayed, I don't just like it

That's true, but for me I'll like to get paid the moment I'm done with what I'm doing, i don't like situations we're my payment is being delayed, I don't just like it
I believe that I am capable of saving my money so there is no need to keep my money till the end of the month. I prefer to get it every hour or every week. I like it that way

I prefer a salary to a hourly pay. Of the truth, being paid once in a month or a year gives undue advantage to the employer who may be giving you too much work to do, even outside the agreed time, but the benefit of receiving a salary outnumbered it's demerit. With salary it'll be easy for you to save your money than when you're beinh paid hourly. For someone like me who don't know how to save, hourly pay is definitely not for me.

I believe that I am capable of saving my money so there is no need to keep my money till the end of the month. I prefer to get it every hour or every week. I like it that way
That's exactly what I'm saying,I also like to get paid when I'm done with my work, I think a lot of people are going to love this, hourly will be a good idea than monthly.

In my country, we don't have hourly paid work and it has led to massive exploitation of staff by employees. Hourly payments allow you to control the pace of your work based on your earning goals.

That's exactly what I'm saying,I also like to get paid when I'm done with my work, I think a lot of people are going to love this, hourly will be a good idea than monthly.
This will only be good for people who can control their spendings but people who cannot control it should just go for monthly salary which will be better

Instead of hourly or weekly/monthly salary, I would like to get task based payment. For instance, if I am hired to build a website, I would like to get paid for what I am doing.

I believe we all like to get paid on time, I think getting paid at the end of every single day is awesome, a lot of people are doing that, but you need to have a high level of skills set.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back