What's new

Hourly or Salary Paid?

Hourly pay, is where you are paid by the hour. Salary, on the other hand is where you are paid a fixed sum of money; usually on a monthly or yearly basis, under the conditions of working a set amount of hours per week.

The problem with being paid by salaries, is that managers usually expect employees to work overtime if the business is having a busy period. Even if you have done your set amount of hours which is your salary pay, you won’t be paid for any additional hours that are completed; unless your employment contract states otherwise.

So for that reason, I prefer being hourly paid. What about you?
In my opinion a monthly salary is preferable to being paid for an hour of work but I can comprehend why some individuals favour the latter. With that being said, it is important to note that most salaried jobs come with a greater respect and admiration for their employees, whereas hourly workers simply appear dispensable to the organization

In my opinion a monthly salary is preferable to being paid for an hour of work but I can comprehend why some individuals favour the latter. With that being said, it is important to note that most salaried jobs come with a greater respect and admiration for their employees, whereas hourly workers simply appear dispensable to the organization
Yeah, I agree with your point.
The truth is, if it is based on an hourly basis it means that you may have to put in more work and spend more time before attaining a target.

Yeah, I agree with your point.
The truth is, if it is based on an hourly basis it means that you may have to put in more work and spend more time before attaining a target.
In addition, I believe that a monthly salary is advantageous because it allows you to plan your budget much more easily over a longer period as compared to receiving remuneration over an hour

The whole wage issue is largely dependent on the individual that is involved,some persons would like to go for an hourly pay and be able to plan and save from that arrangement,then some it is on a monthly basis that would suit them.

I think most of us here will prefer being paid hourly, no body wants a long time payment, that's why I don't want to work for the government, most of this government workers are being paid on a monthly basis.

Although I like hourly pay, I can see why some individuals prefer salary.
Hourly labor just seems to lack the trust and transparency that most wage jobs prefer to have for their employees.

Taking your payment per hour in my own opinion is not advisable because you will be paid peanuts , so i prefer getting paid for my work at the end of the month when the money would have accumulated .

However, I can see why some people might prefer hourly pay. For me, salary is better. While hourly employment just seems disposable, most salaried professions tend to have a clearer understanding of their value to their employees.

Depending on the amount of money you are earning in the organisation youbare working with , i prefer getting my money once a month no matter how much the money might be.

Hourly pay, is where you are paid by the hour. Salary, on the other hand is where you are paid a fixed sum of money; usually on a monthly or yearly basis, under the conditions of working a set amount of hours per week.

The problem with being paid by salaries, is that managers usually expect employees to work overtime if the business is having a busy period. Even if you have done your set amount of hours which is your salary pay, you won’t be paid for any additional hours that are completed; unless your employment contract states otherwise.

Me too, I also prefer hourly paid over monthly paid, as you can most of the freelancing websites are also paying in hourly rates because most freelancers don't have long term contract with them so they need to be paid in hourly rates.

I can work anywhere if they are treating me well and giving me less burden of work I don't bother to take the salary on monthly basis. But they are opposite then I would like to prefer hourly pay.

I think that there is nothing wrong with getting paid hourly. In fact, getting paid each hour is actually fair for a labour or worker. When it comes to monthly payments, labours or workers could get overloaded with a lots of work.

would prefer to be paid a salary, probably because it's what I got used to and have already learnt how to plan my expenses around a fixed schedule.

My partner though prefers being paid per hour. He is still running his own business and has already been exposed to getting paid daily, in random amounts.

I think that there is nothing wrong with getting paid hourly. In fact, getting paid each hour is actually fair for a labour or worker. When it comes to monthly payments, labours or workers could get overloaded with a lots of work.
I get your point, and of course, being paid hourly should not be a problem in the slightest. I guess it depends on how financially sound the individual is and their spending habits.

I get your point, and of course, being paid hourly should not be a problem in the slightest. I guess it depends on how financially sound the individual is and their spending habits.

I would prefer being paid on hourly basis. This is because it helps me to get the right kind of amount I deserve. However, there is no such system of making money hourly in my country when it comes to jobs.

I'll prefer hourly pay - that will be a true reflection of my working hours. There are times you'll have to put in extra hours of work and because you're paid at the end of the month, you can't get those benefits.

Hourly paid is far better to me than the salary paid because when you’re paid hourly, the chance of having some amount of cash on you is easy than to wait till you get your salary being paid.

I would prefer being paid on hourly basis. This is because it helps me to get the right kind of amount I deserve. However, there is no such system of making money hourly in my country when it comes to jobs.
I think the common notion that several members of the public possess is that jobs that remunerate you hourly are odd jobs as compared to the jobs that pay a monthly salary. Maybe this plays a desire in these organizations reluctance to toe the more conventional line and offer hourly pay

Since its very common here in my country to ve getting paid at the end of each month, normally people prefer getting psid monthly so the money will accumulate into something better .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back