Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Hourly pay, is where you are paid by the hour. Salary, on the other hand is where you are paid a fixed sum of money; usually on a monthly or yearly basis, under the conditions of working a set amount of hours per week.

The problem with being paid by salaries, is that managers usually expect employees to work overtime if the business is having a busy period. Even if you have done your set amount of hours which is your salary pay, you won’t be paid for any additional hours that are completed; unless your employment contract states otherwise.

So for that reason, I prefer being hourly paid. What about you?

Same here I always preferred to be paid hourly so then I can feel safe with my daily money, so I know that I get paid everyday and then I can immediately use that money and not wait until the end of the month which can be exhausting.
And then as you say the owners cannot ask you for extra hours which are a waste of time for you because you get paid on every literal hour, so I agree with you it is much better and I would definitely rather work under am hourly paying company.

In my opinion, hourly pay is better than money pay, but if your salary is six-figure then that is a different case. I worked in a playschool and my salary was Rs 5000 i.e, approx 74 dollars/ month. If I can make even $100-150/ month working online I would prefer that.

I would prefer any job or business that will pay me on a monthly basis. When I'm being paid salary I will know how to budget my money and know how to spend my money wisely. When are being paid hourly my budget would eventually have lapses because I might spend on frivolities.

I would prefer to be paid a salary, probably because it's what I got used to and have already learnt how to plan my expenses around a fixed schedule.

My partner though prefers being paid per hour. He is still running his own business and has already been exposed to getting paid daily, in random amounts. This, he knows how to manage any amount he gets accordingly.

For my prefer to be pay salary hourly so that I can feel happy to use it solve problem, because having money at hand everyday is very good, but I didn't say that monthly salary is not good.

Salary is better for me but I can understand why some people prefer hourly. Most salary jobs tend to come with a more trusted and clear appreciation for their employee whereas hourly work just seems replaceable.

Depending on the exact company or organisation you are working for and it also depend on the country , in some country getting paid hourly pays because they are paying good , but here in my country becuase the salary scheme is bad and if you get your payment hourly , you won't be able to save and that's why i prefer getting my salary monthly.

For me I can work in for any as long as I gety money. Also I would choose the one that has the best working condition but for me they are all fine. But usually formal jobs pay through salaries. Only informal jobs pay hourly according to what I see in my country. Those who are paid hourly don't have a stable job. Sometimes they have work to do and somey they don't.

In order for the money to accumulate , I prefer monthly payment , though daily payment is also good but its better for the people who can save money and for the workers wheo earn big.

I believe being paid hourly helps one to place value on time. I get paid weekly and I know the psychological effect it's had on me compared to when I was getting paid monthly.

Now I focus more on how to use my time wisely. Whenever I'm not in the mood to work I remind myself of the amount of money I stand to lose for every wasted hour.

As far as I'm concerned hourly pay is way better than monthly or yearly pay.

Since I'm more of active worker than passive, and stay on working for hours before calling it a day, I'll prefer the hourly pay definitely. I believe when I devote more time in the day I'll earn more definitely.

A salary is going to be far better than anything else, because you are going to try that as much as possible to ensure that you have a high sense of discipline as it is not coming on a daily basis.

I prefer to get paid for work that I have done per hour because this is money that I can use it to invest in other businesses that I may be into. It is far better than waiting for end of month.

I prefer hourly pay over monthly pay. But, if one can make a higher income with a monthly fixed price then I think that's much better than the hourly paid job.

Hourly payments would have been the best way , but here you may not likely have any business organisation that will pay you hourly. Every government workers and private organisations workers are being paid monthly.

I heard hourly payment is the best way to earn money if you are working in th foreign country but here in my country , workers are being paid peanut salary monthly , so getting paid hourly here is like getting your transport fare back.

In order for the money to accumulate , I prefer monthly payment , though daily payment is also good but its better for the people who can save money and for the workers wheo earn big.
I really prefer hourly pay so that I know that my money is safe, and also to use it for my daily payment because working here online I really like to receive my payment hourly if it will be possible.

Hourly pay, is where you are paid by the hour. Salary, on the other hand is where you are paid a fixed sum of money; usually on a monthly or yearly basis, under the conditions of working a set amount of hours per week.

The problem with being paid by salaries, is that managers usually expect employees to work overtime if the business is having a busy period. Even if you have done your set amount of hours which is your salary pay, you won’t be paid for any additional hours that are completed; unless your employment contract states otherwise.

As for me I prefer an hourly paid job,because I will have time for other curricular activities but we missed this in my country.

To me personally i would prefer the opton of hourly pay,because it will only meant that i am doing what i have been assign to do and after that i get paid without having to stay extra hour on the job doing nothing.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back