What's new

Honesty and reporting income

My income is easier to fish out and i am always faithful concerning the payment of tax, but most of our dear government also lie about saying the truth about their income and the keep their asset hidden.
How honest are you at reporting your income to the government? On a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being not honest at all and 5 being completely honest, where do you fall? Where I live you have to pay taxes if you make over a certain amount of income but some people ask to be paid in cash so there is no money trail and that's not very honest.

How honest are you at reporting your income to the government? On a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being not honest at all and 5 being completely honest, where do you fall? Where I live you have to pay taxes if you make over a certain amount of income but some people ask to be paid in cash so there is no money trail and that's not very honest.
In my country, the citizens don't trust the government enough to informing government their income. On scale of 1-5 the answer is 0 or 1. Until the government are accountable to this citizens before it can be possible.

The world needs more people like this. But it is one thing to pay taxes and another thing for the taxes to be accounted for. Most government officials would simply divert the money into their accounts. Would this discourage you?
I must admit it would be very discouraging if taxpayers money are diverted into private pockets. However, I will still pay tax as I am obligated to do so by the law to avoid running into problems with the authorities.

The only people that are honest with our government is the civil servant. This people are paid by the government and they know how much they earn. It is hard for individuals to be truthful to the government.
I agree with you. Civil servant are only the one's that might report about their payment. In my country if you make a complaint or report you are just wasting your time because you will not have feedbacks.

I must admit it would be very discouraging if taxpayers money are diverted into private pockets. However, I will still pay tax as I am obligated to do so by the law to avoid running into problems with the authorities.
You are right. You have to do your duty regardless of what would be done with it. But I believe we should be vigilant, we should demand transparency and accountability

Truly My income is easier to fish out and i am always faithful concerning the payment of tax, but most of our dear government also lie about saying the truth about their income and the keep their asset hidden

To be candid, I will not be completely honest about it, if I do, the government will leverage on it. In this part of the world, leaders are insincere and not concerned about the plight of a common man, so I'll save my neck.
Funny though.
The government now is even checking on the income of churches and asking them to pay tax. The top government officials are not even sincere about their income.

Yes the higher your earnings and properties, the higher the tax the government demands from you. Could this be the reason why most rich men hide their net worths and assets?
Yeah sometimes. However most time these billionaires now have access to lawyers and government lobbyist and most of the time they evade taxes.

Foremost, how honest is the government to know my income,it takes to tangle, of it deems fit for the government to know my income and the background of my income, then there should be certain level of transparency,the government of the day is hard to be trusted.

For now I do not report my income to the government because the government over here has not made provision for that , I wouldn't see anything wrong with reporting everything for the government after all I am not earning much now...I don't have anything to hide

Funny though.
The government now is even checking on the income of churches and asking them to pay tax. The top government officials are not even sincere about their income.
Most of the times, our governments are really funny , imagine the government checking the incomes of churches and even telling them to pay tax when the government official at looting government fund.

I personally,like to fully declear my income to the government,not just because it is mandatory but because it is the right thing to do,part of our core values as a business entity is integrity,and we uphold that to a very high esteem.that is what distingushes us as a business.

Honesty and integrity are the major qualities of a good business personnel. If your employer, employee or customer can't trust you to give the best quality services they would be rather discouraged from working with you or patronizing you.

Honesty and integrity are the major qualities of a good business personnel. If your employer, employee or customer can't trust you to give the best quality services they would be rather discouraged from working with you or patronizing you.
Honesty and integrity are very important aspect of the business and if you want to become known and yoùr customers to have the trust in you , you need to be honest in your dealings

I personally,like to fully declear my income to the government,not just because it is mandatory but because it is the right thing to do,part of our core values as a business entity is integrity,and we uphold that to a very high esteem.that is what distingushes us as a business.
I do not work for the government. And I don't do this. What's the steps you have been taken to report your income to the government and what is the benefit of doing so ,

I do not work for the government. And I don't do this. What's the steps you have been taken to report your income to the government and what is the benefit of doing so ,
Though I am not working for government but i still pay tax , and i have realised that Elon musk might not be the richest man on earth because we have some wealthy people that hate declaring their asset.

One of the requirement to do this is by prsenting your financial records for the year under review,and then from your profit for the year you pay your tax to the revenue board,this is needed so that a tax certificate can be given.The benefits is that it will not attract any penalty,and not to faal into the bad record of the government as not being responsible in payment of tax.It shows that one is a responsible firm,when dealing with other agencies,bidding for jobs and contracts and much more.

mostly, As budget detailing trustworthiness is likely to impact the financial result of an organization, The comes about ought to be deciphered with care, as they too depend on the chosen test parameters. Honesty and integrity questions revolve around taking responsibility. If your answers don’t demonstrate that you take responsibility for your actions.

Though its good to be honest in reporting our income but the people in the government at not even truthful to themselves and they lied about their income to the whole country.
Foremost, how honest is the government to know my income,it takes to tangle, of it deems fit for the government to know my income and the background of my income, then there should be certain level of transparency,the government of the day is hard to be trusted.

Well, there is no way I can cheat the government because, without my reporting to the government, it can easily track my income. That's because all transactions are done through banks and when you perform transactions through banks you can be easily tracked.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back