What's new

Honesty and reporting income

I believe in most corporate institutions, it is complusory for the employees to report their income to the government and be taxed appropriately. But that cannot be said for a private business. Personally, on a scale of 1-5, I would rate myself 3.

Concerning honest and reporting income. Well, it is a very nice thing to do as it gives room to transparency but I don't think it can such act can be totally practised especially in my country where the so called government cannot declare thier asset with total transparency to the people they are meant to lead

As business owners, we should always form the habit of reporting our income. This would go a long way to make the government know the areas to focus on.

Even the government of my country isn't straightforward mor honest to its subjects. Then tell me, how the subjects will be honest to them?? That's impossible na.

If I’m in a good country i will say 5 but in a country where government itself is not been honest with the citizens you won’t expect anything better

In my country and also in other countries, most people tend not to expose all their earnings to the government because of the unreasonable high amount of tax the government impose on them. Another major issue in my country why most young people tend to hide what they really earn from the government is based on how the government tag any young person doing okay as being into fraudulent activities

It depends on the system of government, if you are working online full-time as a Nigerian citizen and report your income to the government, you might be at risk of getting arrested because sometimes the Nigerian police believe that online business men and women and scammers.

How honest are you at reporting your income to the government? On a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being not honest at all and 5 being completely honest, where do you fall? Where I live you have to pay taxes if you make over a certain amount of income but some people ask to be paid in cash so there is no money trail and that's not very honest.
Well to me personally I think that I would be like a 3 it's depends on how the situation may be or how the case may be because every situation require a whole new different approach.

Such takes effect to those who earns reasonable amount of money and subjected to tax paying. I don't pay tax cos I'm not a salary earner nor having a lucrative business that attracts the attention of my government.

ts not easy in reporting the complete amount of asset from the government most especially in a community where the government themself are not truthful in terms of declaration of the items and amount they have that will not even belong to them but to the country at large so in this case how do you expect the people themselves to be completely honest when there is no symptom of honesty from the government nor repercussion to and from the government if there is any form of lying of cheating found out.

The main reason for the various taxes government levie on busineses is most times for social responsibilty,and i don't see any reason why any one that operate a business and earn at least some profit would not want to do a tax return.it should be their responsibility.

In my country no one have ever report his or her income to the government ,maybe except for those ones working under the government. I haven't report my income to the government before
In my country we are not mandated to report our income to the government but government always has a way of Passing everyone's income at their convenience and so most of us are quite surprised how they do this.

I am not currently up to that level of reporting my income to the government or paying taxes. But I think it's best to conceal some certain information for monetary benefits.

The government of my country is clueless and do not have data base. So, reporting my income to such government is like putting my money in the custody of who will use it for his/her selfish needs. I do not trust the government in all ramifications because it's corrupt.

I run a small scale business. In my country, it is only big and registered companies that reports their annual earnings to the government. Other small businesses are only charge to pay their taxes regularly.

The government of my country aren't sincere so I don't see myself declarating all my income to them. They can't make accountability with the tax they get so I don't think it's possible to do that

I am an honest person, I dislike dishonesty in every areas of life. I makes sure I declare all my earnings and income to the government without hiding anything because if the government finds out itself, the penalty will be more.
A lot of people are always honest and reporting their income to the government or sometimes the government can actually use this against them especially the most corrupt leaders and charge These people heavily for tax and so on

Personally I have not started reporting my income to the government but majority of those who do this are usually not honest about it and I don't really blame them. Once the government finds out how much you truly earn, they would leach on you and give out ridiculous charges

I think the government workers have a right to remit some fees to the government. I don't work for the government. I don't think it is needed to do so right now. Funny, these workers are being coerced into paying cos it's like an automatic payment.

When you get the services of an accountant to audit your account they as professional pad your expenses so as to reduce your income and reduce your profit so as to get a little tax from the government when you file your tax return

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back