What's new

Honesty and reporting income

People lie about the money they get from businesses so as to Avert high taxes. That's cheating and illegal. We must all try to be honest and sincere

Sincerely I feel I am not tansparent as long as I do not pay my taxes to government but it is not my fault, because I haven't seen real improvement on the country

I don't generate a lot of money and I am not required by the law to report my income. I am not a professional yet. However, once I start to generate income, I will surely pay tax.

To be candid, I will not be completely honest about it, if I do, the government will leverage on it. In this part of the world, leaders are insincere and not concerned about the plight of a common man, so I'll save my neck.

To be candid, I will not be completely honest about it, if I do, the government will leverage on it. In this part of the world, leaders are insincere and not concerned about the plight of a common man, so I'll save my neck.
Yes it is even the government that are making things very difficult for themselves because if you're reporting your full monthly earning and everything about your business to the government they will likely use it to take advantage of you.

Well, the current business I run is not taxable so I don't owe any form of responsibility or obligation to report my earnings to the government.

Well reporting of income should be done with honesty because it had a lot to do with money and matters concerning money should be treated with care and it should be done diligently

Well I think it depends, if the higher the income, the higher the taxes to be paid, I won't be forthcoming with my earnings to the government.
Yes the higher your earnings and properties, the higher the tax the government demands from you. Could this be the reason why most rich men hide their net worths and assets?

Of course I would be honest because I'm aiming to be a patriotic citizen and help play my part in ensuring that the economy is developed.
One thing people that don't declare their income fail realise is that they're shortchanging themselves and the future of their kids in the end.

Well, I haven't been able to get a consistent source of income so I have nothing to report for. I think this idea is for companies and businesses but seriously I practically do see our governments as theives as all they do is embezzle money and even if I own a company and have a way to hide my business income from the government, I would do it.

I personally don't have a company or any business. I would be very honest in this matter if I do have. There are other ways I pay my tax, through VAT in almost everything I purchase

How honest are you at reporting your income to the government? On a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being not honest at all and 5 being completely honest, where do you fall? Where I live you have to pay taxes if you make over a certain amount of income but some people ask to be paid in cash so there is no money trail and that's not very honest.
Whe it come to the issue of paying tax to the government,i believe it has to some extent depend on the integrity of the person or owner involved.i personally do remit the actual tax that i am supposed to pay without withholding anything.

Though, I can not over rate myself because I haven't been too much sure if I am %100 competent in given our my report to the government. Even thought no one in my government have been %100 in given out his income report to the government, talk more of a local citizen.

I personally don't have a company or any business. I would be very honest in this matter if I do have. There are other ways I pay my tax, through VAT in almost everything I purchase
Well those people that are working online do not even have the ability to pay tax because there is no provision for that in the country, I won't even be in a position that I have to report my income to the government now

Well, the current business I run is not taxable so I don't owe any form of responsibility or obligation to report my earnings to the government.
However, I bet you still pay your taxes. The VAT in Nepa bills, beer and recharge cards makes you a tax payer. If you do actually get a taxable work, would you be transparent with the government?

Well, my government does not interfere all the times when it comes to income of people. I do not earn much and the government does not interfere when it comes to people who do not earn much. They usually seek information about assets from people who are very rich.

How honest are you at reporting your income to the government? On a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being not honest at all and 5 being completely honest, where do you fall? Where I live you have to pay taxes if you make over a certain amount of income but some people ask to be paid in cash so there is no money trail and that's not very honest.
I still do not even know how they calculate the whole thing.
When the tax collectors come around, they give me a bill and i pay the sum.
In that way, i think i am honest to the government.

I pay my taxes most times at the beginning of my business year. The government even gets my tax indirectly from my salary every month.
I even wonder if the government officials who work do pay their taxes.

However, I bet you still pay your taxes. The VAT in Nepa bills, beer and recharge cards makes you a tax payer. If you do actually get a taxable work, would you be transparent with the government?
Definitely I will pay taxes if my source of income is one that can be classified as taxable. It is my responsibility as a law abiding citizen to pay taxes.

Definitely I will pay taxes if my source of income is one that can be classified as taxable. It is my responsibility as a law abiding citizen to pay taxes.
The world needs more people like this. But it is one thing to pay taxes and another thing for the taxes to be accounted for. Most government officials would simply divert the money into their accounts. Would this discourage you?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back