What's new

Honesty and reporting income

The government will always take their income tax from the bank I bank with. Because it is a business account I operate with the bank and there is always report in taxes on the account for official purposes

A lot of people are always honest and reporting their income to the government or sometimes the government can actually use this against them especially the most corrupt leaders and charge These people heavily for tax and so on
No matter the situation we find ourselves in business, we should learn to make honesty the watchword for our businesses for us to be a role model for other businesses.

When you get the services of an accountant to audit your account they as professional pad your expenses so as to reduce your income and reduce your profit so as to get a little tax from the government when you file your tax return
This really help business to grow when you are honestly reporting procedures of business and the profit of business it makes you to have a clear audit

No matter the situation we find ourselves in business, we should learn to make honesty the watchword for our businesses for us to be a role model for other businesses.
Yes, most especially to our customers because this is something that will promote trusts between the business and the customer and most customers will be more confidence to do business with you.

One thing is that I don't own any offline business, so I don't have any financial reports to give to the government. another thing is that the government found a way to tax the citizens indirectly.

The fact is that most companies do not reveal that true income to the government because of taxation issues. Governments tax people a lot and this can affect the their business if they should reveal their entire earning

I am honest , but in my country there is no platform for revealing our income to the government ,we are only just entitled to pay our tax to the government and that's all

Yes, most especially to our customers because this is something that will promote trusts between the business and the customer and most customers will be more confidence to do business with you.
Once your customers can no longer trust you to buy things from you, your business daily sale volume will starts to decline and if something is not done to address it, the business will suffer.

There's no need for you to report your income to the government before they take away their own tax. before you receive salary task would have been taken out of it you just received the remaining part of the money if you are not paying out a loan.

Write your reply...honesty and reporting income year if the high the income the higher the taxi will be paid l won't be forthcoming with my earning to the government.

How honest are you at reporting your income to the government? On a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being not honest at all and 5 being completely honest, where do you fall? Where I live you have to pay taxes if you make over a certain amount of income but some people ask to be paid in cash so there is no money trail and that's not very honest.
Well I really do not know if I will be honest to the government when it comes to reporting my income student for any form of Us because I do have a job or fall into the category whereby the government will be requiring me for some kind of personal information.

Do you think it is advisable to let government to know about your personal income in your business? Pls I don't think is really good to do that.

Do you think it is advisable to let government to know about your personal income in your business? Pls I don't think is really good to do that.
Exactly, this is why most persons do not tell the government how much they really have as their net worth. In the end the government would so frustrate them because they are not straight forward

Once your customers can no longer trust you to buy things from you, your business daily sale volume will starts to decline and if something is not done to address it, the business will suffer.
Sometimes it will be very difficult for you to be able to address it when they start suspecting you of being dubious, the best thing you have to do is to avoid it at all for it not to happen.

I am not employed currently and so I don't pay any tax. But I thought the government has a system for deducting the tax without having to ask you how much you make. If not then, I think when I start earning I will just be honest and give the appropriate amount of tax I am supposed to give.

If the government is transparent and does the work they said they would then honestly honesty wouldn't be hard to do, unlike in developing countries like here where the government are not to be trusted

Honesty is important in financial reporting for ethical, financial and legal reasons. A financial report that deliberately provides misleading information leads stakeholders to make decisions based on fraudulent numbers. Lenders, government agencies and other stakeholders have the right to accurate information when assessing your tax liability or deciding whether or not your business is a worthy investment. It is your responsibility as a business owner to ensure that this information reflects the best possible representation of your company's financial operations.

If the government is transparent and does the work they said they would then honestly honesty wouldn't be hard to do, unlike in developing countries like here where the government are not to be trusted
Yes this is another thing some people consider when they are reporting their income to the government, if they are working perfectly and doing it properly then people should not be afraid of doing that.

Honesty is not as easy as we think ,it is a thing of the mind,it takes alot to be honest,but as long as paying of income to government,most persons feels government emblezzs their money

I am self employed individual. I cannot hide my income because every penny paid by my clients are credited to my bank accounts. If the government wants, it can find how much I earn. There is no hiding from government.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back