What's new

Hiring an personal assistant a good or bad idea?

Do you think it's a good idea to hire a personal assistant to help you with work duties around your business/site/service etc? I have considered hiring a personal assistant, but I couldn't afford that honestly. What about you?
It is a good idea to hire a personal assistant but there are some people who do not need it so it is just good for people who need it and not good for people who are not even capable of paying

Hiring a personal assistant is good but I don't every business owners need a personal assistant.
A personal assistant would help making your tasks or work easier to do and help you reduce the stress that comes with your work.

The main reason you are going to need a personal assistance is only if the work is more hectic and you can't handle it alone , for example if you have another responsibility.

Depending on the circumstances, hiring a personal assistant can be a good or bad decision. A personal assistant can aid with duties including planning, administration, and organization. Yet, employing a personal assistant as an employee has both financial and legal obligations.

Actually I think it depends on your position, or status and also the level of your income.

Personally u think if you are not an official individual, there is no need for an assistant.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back