What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great!

I hope all the Americans out there had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday. Did anyone get any good black Friday deals? Cyber monday is coming up too.

200.gif
I have the flu, so I didn't enjoy all the food this time around as I couldn't really taste or smell much. Although I did eat a little bit.
I quit participating in the doorbuster deals because of the crowds. People pushing on you and attempting to take your items when you already have them, and then worrying about your safety as you leave the business. I prefer to shop online for the deals instead. I did manage to snag up two more outdoor Nest security cameras that I will be installing at my elderly friend's house. Someone has been messing with his stuff and just recently tore up his American flag and threw it on the ground. So I'm putting up cameras to see who is doing it.

I have the flu, so I didn't enjoy all the food this time around as I couldn't really taste or smell much. Although I did eat a little bit.
I quit participating in the doorbuster deals because of the crowds. People pushing on you and attempting to take your items when you already have them, and then worrying about your safety as you leave the business. I prefer to shop online for the deals instead. I did manage to snag up two more outdoor Nest security cameras that I will be installing at my elderly friend's house. Someone has been messing with his stuff and just recently tore up his American flag and threw it on the ground. So I'm putting up cameras to see who is doing it.
Aww that sounds terrible. Hopefully next year's thanksgiving will be better for you!

Wonder why people would mess with his american flags like that?

Last edited:
Aww that sounds terrible. Hopefully next year's thanksgiving will be better for you!

Wonder why people would mess with his american flags like that?
No idea! I have installed two cameras at his home so far. Some motion sensor solar lights just arrived today, and we will also be installing those. We are still looking for a good outdoor camera setup to install outdoor cameras.

Hi, I am good and wish everyone in this thread is fine, today was a busy day for me and it was great, what about you guys?

Hi, I am good and wish everyone in this thread is fine, today was a busy day for me and it was great, what about you guys?
Been pretty busy for me too. Between 12 hour shifts at work and overtime, and all the things Police work has to bring, I'm glad to be off work for the next two days.

Hi peeps, hows it going? :)

Looks like its just a couple days from Christmas.

Anyone have any plans?

200.gif
I just got promoted to Sergeant and am now switching shifts to the other night shift. So I'm working Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (not sure if I'm working Christmas or not yet). Next week, my days of work and days off will flip-flop.

I got my plans handed to me, I woke up Christmas Morning with Covid-19 and Pneumonia both and got a ride to the Hospital in an ambulance. I'm back home now on a new Home Care Plan and making it work with the Holidays has been a real challenge. It's Jan 3 now, so I hope the worst is behind us (my wife has Covid too).

I got my plans handed to me, I woke up Christmas Morning with Covid-19 and Pneumonia both and got a ride to the Hospital in an ambulance. I'm back home now on a new Home Care Plan and making it work with the Holidays has been a real challenge. It's Jan 3 now, so I hope the worst is behind us (my wife has Covid too).
I hate that you are having to deal with C19. It's definitely a pain in the rear-end. Hope you and your wife feel better soon!

Hey all! I hope everyone's first few days in the New Year 2023 have treated them well so far! I am just catching up with work things and trying to chill this evening whilst working some things out. I hope everyone has a great rest of their Friday eve!

As the title says, this topic is for people to reply to, multiple times to say hello and goodbye to one another, and discuss how their day has been. You may post on this topic multiple times, if you want to catch up with the community. I'll start! Hey everyone, how are you all doing? :)
Hi Alex? Hello there! It is raining here, the ambiance is cool and the sun is hiding afraid to spread its warm rays. I wanna say bye for now.

Hi people! I remembered this forum exists, and decided to log back into it. :) Hoping to have fun being here once more.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Hello everyone. After a long time, I started posting on the site. I am enjoying myself here, the forum seems to be active nowadays unlike in the past.

Hey all! Can you believe it's February in 5 days? I know I can't! January just seems to have flown by which I don't mind as it's definitely one of the dullest months in the year. Hoping everyone has had a great Thursday and is looking forward to Friday and the weekend! Stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back