What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, hope all is well!

200.gif

Hey all, happy 2023. Hope you had fun last night. First day of the new year here! :D

Last edited:
Just stopping by to say hello! I have a 3 day weekend so that's awesome. How are we all doing today?

200.gif
Finally got some time off of work. Can't say the same for my partner though. He has been working 12 hour shifts for almost a month now with no day off.

I had a great day today. It's Veterans Day today and as a Veteran I was treated to a free breakfast by Denny's and a free dinner at Applebee's, which made me feel very appreciated for the service I rendered 60 years ago.

I had a great day today. It's Veterans Day today and as a Veteran I was treated to a free breakfast by Denny's and a free dinner at Applebee's, which made me feel very appreciated for the service I rendered 60 years ago.
Thank you for your service! What branch was you in?

Finally got some time off of work. Can't say the same for my partner though. He has been working 12 hour shifts for almost a month now with no day off.

Nice you got some time off work! By partner do you mean romantic partner or work partner?

Free food is always awesome! Thank you for your service.

I served with the 6th Army Headquarters at the Presidio of San Francisco delivering classified documents.
Post automatically merged:

Army
That's awesome. :) Thanks for serving!
What's the most interesting thing you will never forget about being in the Army?

That's awesome. :) Thanks for serving!
What's the most interesting thing you will never forget about being in the Army?
I can't forget getting free meals as a Veteran 60 years later and counting. It almost makes working for $99.37 a month worth doing. Almost like getting dividends for investing my labor.

I can't forget getting free meals as a Veteran 60 years later and counting. It almost makes working for $99.37 a month worth doing. Almost like getting dividends for investing my labor.
I can't fathom making only $99 in a month.

Hi? I am doing fine, just busy with my active work. I seldom visit here because of my work but I will try my best to spare some hours in a day to do activities here. Thanks.

I can't fathom making only $99 in a month.
Of course that was in the early 60's when a $100 bills were seldom seen and I used to pick up bootcamp recruits from Fort Ord and drive them to Los Angeles and back for 8 bucks each way to make extra money. It was 5 hours faster than taking the bus each way, so they had more time to spend with their girlfriend and so did I.

It's extremely hot here in my country, hoping rain comes this weekend . I envy countries with spring and winter. I have not seen snow personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back