What's new

Have you used business profits to start a new business?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever used profits from a current business to help establish a second business? I have done this for a lot of my sites, but I don't frequently start new businesses up though. If I come up with a real good business idea, maybe that'll change. :)

I started my poultry farm with just meat production from my broilers. I grew and stabilized it. I now set out to start an egg production farm. After stocking the layers, it was proceeds from the broilers farm that majorly fed the layers till they started laying eggs. So, I used the money from my broilers farm to set up my layers farm.

Personally I considered the used of business profit to start a new one, is business reinvest. and I have once did that. even though it wasn't easy in the start, but with time, I began to enjoy it benefit.

Yes, I have done that before. I have used money I made from online business to start my Rabbit farm. I used the profit I earned from the Rabbit farming to start trading cryptocurrency. It wasn't easy, but I enjoyed it.

I invested money on my first site with the money I had made through freelancing. I started my first online store from the money I made from my website. I started the second business from the revenue generated by the first business

Thats quite the chain of businesses you have. I have done it once, using money made from cryptocurrency to start a blog. Hopefully, it should generate enough money for me to start a pharmacy soon
I invested money on my first site with the money I had made through freelancing. I started my first online store from the money I made from my website. I started the second business from the revenue generated by the first business

In my business I have not made enough prophet that I can use to start up another business. So the ones I make I re invest them back into the business, for more profit at least.

So far i have not used my profit gotten from a business to startup a new business in general, but i have made use of profits to buy courses online to further improve my skills to be able to render quality services.

Well mostly the profit that most businesses get try to either save it or use it to make another small business that will also bring them profit. Though it all depends on the individual.

Have you ever used profits from a current business to help establish a second business? I have done this for a lot of my sites, but I don't frequently start new businesses up though. If I come up with a real good business idea, maybe that'll change. :)

It's a long process to wait for all your business profits to add up and be enough to start another business. It's why I mainly invest my business profit back into the business as it helps my business to grow more effectively and quickly.

I can tell you that it's what every business persons want to do and i also like the idea but it's not that easy as said. I started something like that before using the profile from my business but i later have to stop

I considered that as a reinvest of your income. actually for every one to be successful in business, most not only depends on one source of income but reinvest in other to have better income streams in the future.

Have you ever used profits from a current business to help establish a second business? I have done this for a lot of my sites, but I don't frequently start new businesses up though. If I come up with a really good business idea, maybe that'll change. :)
Profits from my current business are saved just for me to be able to establish a new business idea. This would come after having a clear vision of what I am about to invest in.

It will get to a stage that your business will reach before you can use your profit to open another business. Generally, profit is for business expansion. But when your business become big and you're generating a lot of profit, you can think of starting new business with the profit.

This has never happened to me before but I am working towards it. The money I used to start a business sometime ago was owned by my uncle. He dashed me the money. I hope I have the money to start again soo.

Reinvesting your profit is actually a very good strategy in which you can use to expand your business venture. It is the kind of strategy so many business people use to expand their businesses and profit generally.

Ohh, that is a good idea. Using business profit to start new business actually means you have been successful from establishing one business and it has grown enough to produce more income. However, one needs to earn more by having another business as one source of income cannot afford economy.

Well reinvesting on the profits you made is a very good thing to do. If and only if you a good thing to invest on that you have a assurance that you will not loss.

Personally I considered the used of business profit to start a new one, as reinvestment.

I have been able to used the income I got from my business to invest into another and currently, am having a double income streams.

Yes I have one day used the profits for my business to start another business altogether.
However the new business faced some challenges and it didn't succeed on achieving its set goals and objectives.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back