What's new

Have you used business profits to start a new business?

It is extremely possible to use business profit to start up a new business because that is how to expand . Using your profit to create another investment is essential.

Have you ever used profits from a current business to help establish a second business? I have done this for a lot of my sites, but I don't frequently start new businesses up though. If I come up with a real good business idea, maybe that'll change. :)
No not at all, I think that's because I don't have a business at the moment, but I'm very sure with I'll start up my own business, reinvesting your profits is not a bad thing.

No not at all, I think that's because I don't have a business at the moment, but I'm very sure with I'll start up my own business, reinvesting your profits is not a bad thing.
Yes as long as you know what you are doing, reinvesting your profits might be very helpful to you, a lot of people are doing this an they are making lot's of money from it.

Most of my business profits goes into Investments, this is largely due to the nature of my long term goals. I don't Invest it into another business though, but I invest it into foreign currencies with potentially high yeilds.

I am a kind of person that loves to try new things and I always try to also invest in new ideas, so definitely I have used the profit I made from a business to start a new businesses.

Yes I did even though I haven't achieved the goal I intended to.

I believe it's not an easy task to be able to used your profit to make another investment even though it can yield you even more than you invested.

Well reinvesting on the profits you made is a very good thing to do. If and only if you a good thing to invest on that you have a assurance that you will not loss.

Personally for me, this is the best way when it comes to expanding my business because it is going to be more easy for me to reinvest the profits back into my business and increase the level of profit-making that I get from the same business.

Yes I did even though I haven't achieved the goal I intended to.

I believe it's not an easy task to be able to used your profit to make another investment even though it can yield you even more than you invested.
Yes of you are right, if you into investment online you have to be very careful, we have a lot of scammers, if care is not taken you might fall for them easily.

Have you ever used profits from a current business to help establish a second business? I have done this for a lot of my sites, but I don't frequently start new businesses up though. If I come up with a real good business idea, maybe that'll change. :)
Whenever we start a new business , we need huge Capitol for it If you make the business you are running earlier successful, then you can do a lot of running with it. When you also start another business, then you invest all your profit in that business, due to which your business also becomes successful in a very short time, so that you can take double profit from both your business.

No,i have never used my business profits to start up a new business. I don't earn a lot, so what i do with my earnings is to save some, then i use the remaining one to take care of some of my needs.

Actually that can be a good idea.

I considered that as reinvestment and it's one of a good way to expand your income streams through a different business when it succeed.
I have done that and I will also encourage other people to do same.

It is extremely possible to use business profit to start up a new business because that is how to expand . Using your profit to create another investment is essential.

Seriously I will be more interested in making use of my business profit to improve and expand my current business rather than starting another new different business with those profits and start facing a new struggle of growing the new business.

Seriously I will be more interested in making use of my business profit to improve and expand my current business rather than starting another new different business with those profits and start facing a new struggle of growing the new business.
successful business people always have a lot of businesses. An example is Elon Musk. He has already expanded his businesses and he also started many others. Diversification is always important.

This has never happened to me before but I am working towards it. The money I used to start a business sometime ago was owned by my uncle. He dashed me the money. I hope I have the money to start again soo.
Before you use the profit you make from a business to start another one, ensure that your first business is growing. This is the mistake that some people make. Once they start making profit from their first business, they go ahead to start another one.

Before you use the profit you make from a business to start another one, ensure that your first business is growing. This is the mistake that some people make. Once they start making profit from their first business, they go ahead to start another one.
The first one needs to have grown the extent that even if you do not work, you are still going to make money because it makes no sense for you to have two businesses and one of them is not doing very well

Definitely yes , I used the money i got from the profit of my farming business to start my baking business , though i also supported it with the money i made online during the lockdown back then

Yes as long as you know what you are doing, reinvesting your profits might be very helpful to you, a lot of people are doing this an they are making lot's of money from it.
Re investing into a business that is generating you profit is a good thing to do, as you are setting up yourself for more success in the future and also giving more people employment

Re investing into a business that is generating you profit is a good thing to do, as you are setting up yourself for more success in the future and also giving more people employment
That's true, but investing the whole of your profits to me it's not a good idea, investing some percentage will be a good idea than to invest the all of it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back