What's new

Have you used BUSD for transaction before?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I believe we know about BUSD crypto? In case you don't know, its another stable coin that works hand in hand with the U.S dollar. It is same like USDT, USDC coins, cos they are equivalent in price to each other. I have learned that the transactions around BUSD is very fast and the gas fee isn't much compared to other stable coins, Cryptocurrencies. But I haven't tried using it yet, i just wanna confirm if any one here have used it for transactions before.

Hcae you tried using BUSD for transaction(s) before?? If yes, how fast is it? Does it charge higher gas fees??

Internet marketing, also known as online marketing, is the method of promoting over the internet a company or brand and its goods or services using resources that help generate traffic, leads, and sales. ... Since content marketing is the current and future of internet marketing.

This is the first time I am hearing the name of the coins. But I have heard of usdt. I don't like trading with stable coins. It is like using fiat currency to do trading. So I don't see any gain using it. Maybe I am too ignorant to know how it works though.

I believe we know about BUSD crypto? In case you don't know, its another stable coin that works hand in hand with the U.S dollar. It is same like USDT, USDC coins, cos they are equivalent in price to each other. I have learned that the transactions around BUSD is very fast and the gas fee isn't much compared to other stable coins, Cryptocurrencies. But I haven't tried using it yet, i just wanna confirm if any one here have used it for transactions before.

Hcae you tried using BUSD for transaction(s) before?? If yes, how fast is it? Does it charge higher gas fees??
I'm hearing this type of coin for the first time, well I think it will also make sense like its predecessors Cryptocurrency like bitcoin, Ethereum and others and hope the gas fee is not really as high as that? Also, the transaction fee for sending or receiving the coin from one wallet to another is what must be considered and lastly the exchange sites where it is listed.

Wow this amazing BUSD coin have never had of it before well who know how better is it to other coin better still I will like to know more abt the coin because we've heard Abt so many coin but unfortunately they have failed us

Concerning if I have used BUSD before. Well, to be honest, I have not used it or heard of it before, though i have heard of USDT which is more like a stable coin in the cryptocurrency market. Probably I will check it out but it wont be that profitable to use it because it is more like a stable coin just like USDT

I have used BUSD for transactions many times. It is a stable coin whose unit is equivalent to a dollar. It doesn't depreciate in value irrationally. The gas fee is also reasonable.

I do not use it before, even I do not hear anything about it before, this is my first time that I would hear about BUSD. But as you said about it, I will like to try and use it if it's a true that it's fast in terms of transaction and the gass fees doesn't much because I will like to be using best transaction coin.

I'm hearing this type of coin for the first time, well I think it will also make sense like its predecessors Cryptocurrency like bitcoin, Ethereum and others and hope the gas fee is not really as high as that? Also, the transaction fee for sending or receiving the coin from one wallet to another is what must be considered and lastly the exchange sites where it is listed.
Okay, I learned that the price of the coin is equivalent to any other usd related coins. The transactions looks on the moderate, even if i never used it for online transactions. The coin is fast too when sending coins to another external wallet with the information garnered about them.

I haven't used it and I'm just learning about it as a matter of fact, but your review makes it pretty interesting to try.

Stable coins a very good for transactions sustain the value of a a crypto currency in case prices are falling it's like a safe heaven.

For those who may not have heard of BUSD before, Binance USD(BUSD) is a new USD-denominated coin launched in September last year. BUSD was created in partnership between the largest and most trusted companies in the crypto space: Binance, the largest digital asset exchange in the world, and Paxos, a US-regulated custodian and trust company.Bundle now supports BUSD!!!🎉🎉🎉 . As you are already familiar, Bundle supports buying and selling of BNB, BTC and ETH all from one wallet.

I have never used BUSD before but I figured it would work same way as USDT. I am thinking it would work more as a store of value against currency price movement. Like instead of saving in a particular country's currency you just save them in way of dollar. I think it would come with a very low gas free because the coin would be very liquid.

Web showcasing, otherwise called web based advertising, is the technique for advancing over the web an organization or brand and its products or administrations utilizing assets that help create traffic, leads, and deals. ... Since content advertising is the current and eventual fate of web showcasing.

If you're doing a transaction within the binance network it should lower gas fees. I remember i was to be charged $4 once a long time ago when i wanted sending some usdt to friend. Busd being the native stable coin of binance should be much cheaper than others.

I have only use it in trading crypto currency and its like you still get a reduction in the amount of trading fees when you make use of it in trading other pairs compared to the binance and other wallets i think , so its actually profitable when you use it for trade but i am not really sure about the gas fee and others if its low or not , its only the trading fee and sure of

Choose the direction of exchange you need — BTC to USD Exchange. ... In order to explore addresses and transactions, you may use block explorers such ... go down one time more before the bull run… at the moment I'm out, waiting to buy ...

The coin is readily available in trust wallet and Binance also though I have not used it for any transactions before because I make use of USDT though I don't think it gonna be a bad one and the transaction is going to be fast as well though it may not be on all platforms.

I don't get the idea about the stable coin. I understand cryptocurrency as something that fluctuates, they are created when mined but they also get burnt out and are lost. How can they have a fixed price. I would like to understand more on this idea. By the way, I have never heard of BUSD. Currently, I am working with only the top 3-4 cryptocurencies.

I haven't use BUSD coin before but with this review about it, I think it's one coin that I will love to use subsequently. Stablecoins are cryptocurrencies that I would love to be using to receive my online earning because they do not depreciate in value unlike normal cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back