Have you used Solsea?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Solsea (solsea.io) is the biggest NFT marketplace on Solana. Recently, I registered on this platform and now I am thinking of using it to sell my NFTs. Sign up was an easy process. I just needed an email for registration and had to validate the email. I also had to integrate a wallet, there were multiple options but I chose Trust Wallet.

Has anyone tried Solsea? Were you able to sell your NFTS?

I haven't tried Solsea, but I've heard about it on forums and also from content creators who sell their NFTs on different platforms, I think it's a good option to consider apart from Opensea, the more diversifying your opportunities, the more chances of success, if one day I try to sell my own NFTs, I'll give Solsea a try.

In a popular marketplace like Opensea, it will be very difficult to reach your customers because of competition, however, in a less popular platforms like solsea, there might not be a strict competition but there are also less buyers, so selling still becomes harder.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back