Have you tried adsense reseller?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
There are a lot of advertising networks that resell adsense ads. Without applying for adsense, your site will be running adsense. I have tried infolinks and media.net in the past and these are adsense reseller. By using these ads, my site was basically running AdSense ads. There are also other companies that resell adsense ads, for instance, Ezoic, Mediavine etc. have you used any AdSense reseller ad networks on your site?

I honestly was not aware this was something that could be done but it is interesting to know especially for those who struggle to get their site accepted for AdSense but would like to monetize their website at the time whilst they work towards Adsense approval.

Definitely going to look into this a little bit more.

The adsense reseller program claim that it will provide only high paying ads to the publishers, thus, publishers will be able to earn better than when using adsense directly. The only drawback to using adsnese reseller ad networks is that you need huge traffic. Mediavine has 50k monthly traffic to use the program as a publisher.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back