What's new

Have you successfully used any mining site?

I have tried in the past to believe I can mine cryptocurrency from joining a minute site. I did that many times all to no avail. When it's time to cash out all I have mined, they'll start telling me to send them some amount of cryptocurrency for transaction fee. I laughed.

The art of cryptocurrencies mining is still vague to me, although I have heard about it multiple times and even even engaged in some sites that pop up some years back but I haven't successfully mined any cryptocurrencies.

If you have successfully used one and get something to show for it, I'd be interested to know the site and how it works from your experience.
My story is quite funny, I have not been mining bitcoin but I was minning litecoin and dogecoin, but I was minning the dogecoin on Taoofblock but i was later scam by the site and they took every thing from me and delete my account.

Actually no I have never use any mining site, because I don't know enough about it,but with time I will involve myself in it

My story is quite funny, I have not been mining bitcoin but I was minning litecoin and dogecoin, but I was minning the dogecoin on Taoofblock but i was later scam by the site and they took every thing from me and delete my account.
Seriously, they did that to you after wasting so much time on the mining site and they blocked you. This is so wicked of them, how can they do that to you?

I have lost all hope in crypto currency mining. All my experience with crypto mining has been scam and shamble. I really doubt if there is a legit mining platform

I have lost all hope in crypto currency mining. All my experience with crypto mining has been scam and shamble. I really doubt if there is a legit mining platform
Seriously, when they keep frustrating one's effort in trying to mine these cryptocurrencies, it's very painful because of the time and effort wasted.

I don't think there is any successful sites for mining, because some site are scam, it is very hard to find where you can be able to mining in cryptocurrency

Scam mining site for cryptocurrencies will always be in existence as long as possible with people looking for how to earn cryptocurrency online for free, it would never go away.

I haven't successfully mind bitcoin or any sellable cryptocurrency. I once used cryptotab to do mining but the pay was so little even though i was using the paid version of the browser.

I haven't successfully mind bitcoin or any syllable cryptocurrency. I once used cryptotab to do mining but the pay was so little even though i was using the paid version of the browser.
How long have you been mining the cryptocurrency with your cryptotab? Which site are you looking at mining from and did you make use of their bonuses to earn more?

i have used it before, it was a feature in an auto surfing website, but the issue with it is that it was all CPU drelying, so it was making my laptop overheat for very few cents so i stopped using it

The thing is that you might not even able to earn a few cents a day if you do not have a powerful hardware. I tried mining on my two laptops (one was manufactured in 2010 and the other was manufactured in 2012). But both of them were absolutely useless when it comes to mining. Even many modern GPU and CPU would only generate almost one dollar a day. So I believe that you should not buy such hardware for sole purpose of mining because it will take a whole one year to cover the cost of the hardware you bought and only after that you will be able to earn something.

I haven't successfully mind bitcoin or any sellable cryptocurrency. I once used cryptotab to do mining but the pay was so little even though i was using the paid version of the browser.
To me , i don't have any reason to mine bitcoin because my luno wallet keeps giving me interest on my crypto currency that i saved in my wallet , thats how i make my own money.

To me , i don't have any reason to mine bitcoin because my luno wallet keeps giving me interest on my crypto currency that i saved in my wallet , thats how i make my own money.
Are you really serious about this with your luno cryptocurrency wallet giving you interest in your coins in the wallet? What's the rate of the interests they give you?

I have never used any of them before because the one I used in the past I could not mind up to 0.5 cent dollars worth of cryptocurrency everyday, I do not see the need for me to take my time to mine something that will not be profitable.

Since i know mining through mobile phones isn't going to earn me a lot, i decided to acquire crypto with money to save for long.

A lot of people don't really take interest in any kind of mining business because it's something they have done and didn't get exactly what they wanted from it. You don't fancy it.

Unfortunately most of these mining sites are scams because the chances of successful mining is low considerably because it's an incomplete process

For 4 to 5 years right now that I know about cryptocurrency mining and with all my attempts trying to see if I'll be able to mine anything, I've not actually succeeded which makes it something that I don't put interest in.

Some of the people recommend cloud mining sites to each other because they believe that cloud mining is a quick way to earn money mining coins. However, I would say that cloud mining is the easiest way to get scammed. I have not tried mining sites per se. However, I have tried using mining pools but I was not successful mining coins using pools either.

I have made use of crypto tab mining before and I can tell you that paid to post sites are more profitable, you can make money at your pace but mining, you have to be almost always active.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back