What's new

Have you successfully used any mining site?

I once tried a site clowerty bitcoin for free mining and after 3 months , i got three dollars in it for minimum withdrawal, i got my withdrawal that time but after next three months , the site did not pay me . I was still happy by getting 3$ in the first place.
The art of cryptocurrencies mining is still vague to me, although I have heard about it multiple times and even even engaged in some sites that pop up some years back but I haven't successfully mined any cryptocurrencies.

If you have successfully used one and get something to show for it, I'd be interested to know the site and how it works from your experience.

I once tried a site clowerty bitcoin for free mining and after 3 months , i got three dollars in it for minimum withdrawal, i got my withdrawal that time but after next three months , the site did not pay me . I was still happy by getting 3$ in the first place.
Are you seriously kidding me about having to mine for 3 long month for you to get only $3? That means you mine $1 for one month and $3 for 3 months. I'm never going to waste such amount of time for that peanut.

The art of cryptocurrencies mining is still vague to me, although I have heard about it multiple times and even even engaged in some sites that pop up some years back but I haven't successfully mined any cryptocurrencies.

If you have successfully used one and get something to show for it, I'd be interested to know the site and how it works from your experience.
I don't think it's actually possible for phones to mine bitcoin successfully,. phones do not have the required capacity and ability to mine bitcoin yet. so if anyone promises you any mining App and ask you to pay some fees, it's a scam.

That is true, when it comes to the past few years, most mining sites are real and given a lot but different now. Btc mining used to be just a giveaway because of its cheap price, but now btc is used to cheat. There are still real mining sites today and faucet sites but you just really need to persevere because there is very little to give.

Yes, I have successfully used a particular bitcoin mining site like that but it ended up crashing after some few successful mining. I think the hash power being used by miners to mine bitcoin is not something that can be easily bypassed or made available just by anyhow website like that.

Are you seriously kidding me about having to mine for 3 long month for you to get only $3? That means you mine $1 for one month and $3 for 3 months. I'm never going to waste such amount of time for that peanut.
No , it wasnt like that, i just start mining in every new site and check them after few months to see whether there is something to withdraw or not, i just spent almost 5 minutes in all those 3 months to claim it.

Although I've used most of them before but to be very serious they are very difficult for you to earn a reasonable amount of bitcoins and you can even stay up to a month without making up to $5 worth of bitcoins, I don't know if there is any other one that can make me to earn better.

Yes. I have tried some mining sites in the past but I later left it because the stress was too much and the pay was not encouraging. Recently I am using a site to mine dodge coin but the site has announced its closure very soon.

I'm not using as many websites as for mining cryptocurrencies, because i am not so much interested about it but I am doing only mining for pi that I was joined 3 months ago as my friend invited me for that.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not using as many websites as for mining cryptocurrencies, because i am not so much interested about it but I am doing only mining for pi that I was joined 3 months ago as my friend invited me for that.

No , it wasnt like that, i just start mining in every new site and check them after few months to see whether there is something to withdraw or not, i just spent almost 5 minutes in all those 3 months to claim it.
Alright, now I have understood you better because I was thinking how can one mine for complete 3 long months, only for him or her to get only $3 worth of cryptocurrency? Did they use vodoo to hold the person on the mining cryptocurrency website? I'm glad you didn't spend too much time for the $3.

I have no idea and i dont know about mining means..
What iz the mining mean? How i work in mining sites??what is its benefits??it is useful for our future??

I have no idea and i dont know about mining means..
What iz the mining mean? How i work in mining sites??what is its benefits??it is useful for our future??
It's quite obvious that you are probably new to the world of cryptocurrencies and mining. Let me ask, do you know anything about bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies? If no, then you still have a very long way to go. There was a video posted on the site about what's bitcoin, I will suggest you look for it and start from scratch.

Well, I am currently mining bitcoin but I haven't been able to withdraw yet, probably because I have not reached the minimum amount that could be withdrawn. Bitcoin mining is not an easy task, it takes a whole lot of time and dedication to mine successfully. Although, they say many of the mining site are fake, I have not been able to verify this. I mine on the Telegram app Bot group.

Crypto currency mining is good to venture into, but over the past few weeks now i have been mining on a cryto currency that seems to not be getting response out of it at all. i was introduce to it and according to their review it says that when you keep on mining your stand a chance to gain from it when you are persistent towards actualizing you daily tasks.

Well, I am currently mining bitcoin but I haven't been able to withdraw yet, probably because I have not reached the minimum amount that could be withdrawn. Bitcoin mining is not an easy task, it takes a whole lot of time and dedication to mine successfully. Although, they say many of the mining site are fake, I have not been able to verify this. I mine on the Telegram app Bot group.
I have had some bad experience with mining of cryptocurrencies in the past as all the mining websites I tried never paid me even $1 on any cryptocurrency. It made me lose hope on ever trying to mine any cryptocurrency, rather than wasting my time, I would just buy and sell to make more money.

i have used it before, it was a feature in an auto surfing website, but the issue with it is that it was all CPU drelying, so it was making my laptop overheat for very few cents so i stopped using it

i have used it before, it was a feature in an auto surfing website, but the issue with it is that it was all CPU drelying, so it was making my laptop overheat for very few cents so i stopped using it
Yeah, it happens exactly as you have explained it. You need a good system and a stable internet connection to succeed in the art of cryptocurrencies mining. Many people fail in their mining quest because of poor internet connection and it's one of the major challenges we face with mining here.

Since I have no knowledge of online earnings so far, I have not used them. Next, I'll use them, but I've heard of bitcoin mining, blockchain mining, and the pi coin mining network.

My experience is similar to yours in the sense that I haven't tried them out too. Heard about a couple that I intend to check out and see how it works out. But what I have noticed is that with most you toil and toil. And not get commensurate rewards for your am really hoping to get something tangible though this time round.

When it comes to mining crypto coin, I've tried different sites but all to no avail. Although, I've mined newly introduced coins like Pi coins, but yet to be sellable. I once tried for bitcoin but its too small mining product.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back