What's new

Have you successfully used any mining site?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
The art of cryptocurrencies mining is still vague to me, although I have heard about it multiple times and even even engaged in some sites that pop up some years back but I haven't successfully mined any cryptocurrencies.

If you have successfully used one and get something to show for it, I'd be interested to know the site and how it works from your experience.

I don't think you will find who will confirm you a legit cloud mining website. Because, I think they don't exist they have lost their confidential because of the many scammers' intervention doing false copy as legit cloud mining. So what you are looking maybe you find it years ago, now don't waste your time.

When it comes to mining crypto coin, I've tried different sites but all to no avail. Although, I've mined newly introduced coins like Pi coins, but yet to be sellable. I once tried for bitcoin but its too small mining product.

Cryptocurrency mining is a thing I have tried alot of times and till date am yet to benefit from any of them, u have even tried the pi mining but its yet to be on sale so I cant say much about that. I have also even engaged in alot of airdrops offer and still yet to be paid on any of them. So for me I haven't succeeded been paid nor have I seen anyone who has been paid from such mining sites.

The art of cryptocurrencies mining is still vague to me, although I have heard about it multiple times and even even engaged in some sites that pop up some years back but I haven't successfully mined any cryptocurrencies.

If you have successfully used one and get something to show for it, I'd be interested to know the site and how it works from your experience.
I've never come across a legit min

Crypto currency mining is so overhyped. You hear it everywhere every day but it is hard to come across one that really paysbor that gives tangible money. Most of them are complete waste of time. Hence they are not worth it.

Only one, it seems to work, as it has held up since last March having never been scammed.
It is DUALMINE. However I haven't extracted anything from that one yet, but it's running continuously.
Have you by chance tried it?
Thank you.

I haven't seen any legit cloud mining site so far, the ones that abounds everywhere now are all scam. Infact most of these scam cloud mining site can even send you some coins for free to convince you to join them.These scam mining site have different packages where the higher your package, the higher you earn.
For you to send them Bitcoin, they will first entice you with some free coins, probably from people they have scammed before, so that you will buy a package and even refer people. If you do that, consider your coin gone.

I don't know very much about mining. All the mining sites I came across don't offer much value.
But I know it demands work and adequate tools to mine cryptocurrency. It's different from airdops because you will have to work for the cryptocurrency while airdops are free.

I involved in the online earning from last six to seven months my experience and observations taught me that, no one will pay you money for free, you have to work hard to get money, all the mining sites i used are fake.

Since I started cryptocurrency, l have only seen two mining sites that run successfully. They are dualmine and Eobot and apart from these two, l have never come across any other legit mining yet. But Eobot just closed down after paying all their users recently.

Cryptocurrency Mining has been very successful for cloud Mining users . I use dualmine for my Mining for a very long time ,and so far the cloud Mining site has been very legit for more than two years and still counting .

Mining popular cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum with your pc or smartphone is a complete waste of time. The so called online cloud mining platforms that promise heaven and earth are all scammers. If you have the resources, you can start small scale mining by purchasing custom mining rigs and other equipments. If you want to mine with your phone,just do the easy ones for new and upcoming tokens like pi crypto token.

I dont think that legal crypto mining exists, any program that promises such is just hyip or ponzi, I have heard of Nicehash but do not know how legit, however, do not fall for any app or site that mines, they mostly are scam if not all.

I have not used any bitcoin mining sites. In fact, I believe that most of these bitcoin mining sites are HYIP. What makes me think that they are scam? The kind of return they promise. Having said that there are a couple of legit bitcoin mining sites. I have not tried, but they say genesis mining is very legit.

I have not for once used any mining website for once. Everything about mining looks weird to me and I don't even Know where to start from if I even want to mine. I guess one need to undergo some crypto currency exchange course before one will be able to this successfully.

Yes i am using PI mining network. Its application is simple to use. But i am not sure about its withdrawal access. Its currency is also not been lounched. I can simply say that i am mining PI network successfully apart from its any withdrawal.

Not many people are aware that free bitcoin is there for the taking. In fact, there are four terrific ways to earn bitcoins for free online.You can join purchase reward programs, open an interest-bearing bitcoin account, become an affiliate marketer, and even get paid to mine bitcoin without any specialized hardware.

As I have no experience about online earnings so far , so i haven't used them. I'll use them in next but i heard about bitcoin mining, cryptocurrency mining plus pi coin mining network.

One of the most popular and best-rated software for mining Bitcoin is CGMiner. It’s available on Windows, macOS and Linux, making it an extremely versatile option. The software is an open-source project written in C. This is an ASIC/FPGA miner that includes support and binaries for RPi and OpenWrt routers

That was back then as they were very many back then, not anymore as there are a lot of scam and clone mining websites out there. It would be difficult or nearly impossible for you to find a site now where you could be able to mine cryptocurrency successfully.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back