What's new

Have you successfully used any mining site?

Yes! I have used Bitcon mining site and also ethereum mining site, but most of them are fake and they just what to fraud you. There is no telegram mining site which real, all are fake. Never allow yourself to be deceived by mining site, it is very rear to find mining site which are genuine, so always be careful.

Mining is a word that the crypto currency world has introduced. This mining mostly begins at the early stages of the crypto currency. The only thing is, I am yet to come across a geniue and real mining with something to show for the period of mining

Getting bitcoin through mining isn't lucrative as being speculated online. Scanners are using this medium to deceive. It is a time wasted exercise. The real bitcoin mining is so expensive and only feed that can afford it actually practise it. It is better to buy bitcoin or involve in bitcoin trading.

So far, I don't have great experience with cloud mining. I've tried a few but they always turn out to be a scam. Though I'm looking forward on pi. I've been mining it from my phone for quite a while now. It hasn't launched yet but I have great hopes.

I have read about it on some websites, but I believe that any website that claims to have bitcoin mining is fake.Bitcoin mining is a very complex process that requires very heavy computers Many people waste their time in cloud mining on websites. When their minimum requirement is met, the website offers a package.When you buy a package, you lose both your money and your hard work. Avoid scammers

I have used crypto tab browser mining. I gave uo after a couple of months because it slowed down my device but did not earn me even a dollar. I also tried a bitcoin cloud mining program. The site scammed me. Thankfully, unlike on other hyip, i dis not lose much.

ViaBTC is a to some degree new mining pool that has been around for around one year. It's focused towards Chinese excavators and mines about 9%, all things considered

The idea of how mining sites work is still new to me. A friend of mine introduced me to a mining site some weeks ago and I decided to try it. The major thing that made me to join is that they have an option of mining without buying power, so I decided to try that option first and see how it goes. After getting the minimum cashout amount of 0.0005 btc on the site (miningcompany.ltd) and placed withdrawal request since 11-01-2021 it's still showing pending till today.

I used to mine in a site called Mining.ph that promised mining bitcoin but didn't actually receive anything because the site suddenly disappeared. Although I didn't pay for any fee using it, I still waste a lot of my time staying in that site just keep it running.
Post automatically merged:

I used to mine in a site called Mining.ph that promised mining bitcoin but didn't actually receive anything because the site suddenly disappeared. Although I didn't pay for any fee using it, I still waste a lot of my time staying in that site just keep it running.

No, l haven't and l don't know why. I have registered with numerous mining site but all to no avail. Almost all of them were exploitive, the remaining few were giving out peanuts and to top it all, the whole mining stuff drain my data like light.

The art of cryptocurrencies mining is still vague to me, although I have heard about it multiple times and even even engaged in some sites that pop up some years back but I haven't successfully mined any cryptocurrencies.

If you have successfully used one and get something to show for it, I'd be interested to know the site and how it works from your experience.
A friend of mine, because he's been on crypto for more than years said mining nowadays are quite too far from past years. Legit mining on sites now hard to find, and if you find a real paying mining site, it tends to give a small amount of coins or satoshi.

A friend of mine, because he's been on crypto for more than years said mining nowadays are quite too far from past years. Legit mining on sites now hard to find, and if you find a real paying mining site, it tends to give a small amount of coins or satoshi.
I have also tried to mine cryptocurrency in the past. It was around 2010, all the efforts I invested in the mining site was all wasted because it got to an extent where the site was no longer hosted and we can't connect.

Is it the cloud mining site you are talking about because i have once mined from one app called electroneum and i earned some few cash from mining the coin ,and now i usually claim from mining the coin i just store the token called etn on the app and when the value of the coin increases i would really earn more money i think

The art of cryptocurrencies mining is still vague to me, although I have heard about it multiple times and even even engaged in some sites that pop up some years back but I haven't successfully mined any cryptocurrencies.

If you have successfully used one and get something to show for it, I'd be interested to know the site and how it works from your experience.
To be honest with you, the idea of mining cryptocurrency essentially Bitcoin remains unreal to me. I don't have any basic idea about how it is being wrong and it is being mine. the only thing I can say is that it seems there are some software they used to mine it. And you have to be your own the internet 24 hours 7 days which can be very difficult. The worst part is that they may not be able to mine enough bitcoin that will compensate the hard work they put into mining.

Bitcoin mining is performed by high-powered computers that solve complex computational math problems (that is, so complex that they cannot be solved by hand, and indeed complicated enough to tax even incredibly powerful computers). The luck and work required by a computer to solve one of these problems is the digital equivalent of a miner striking gold in the ground — while digging in a sandbox

Bitcoin mining is the process of creating new bitcoin by solving a computational puzzle.Miners have become very sophisticated over the last several years using complex machinery to speed up mining.Bitcoin mining is the backbone of the Bitcoin network. ... The role of miners is to secure the network and to process every Bitcoin transaction. Miners achieve this by solving a computational problem which allows them to chain together blocks of transactions (hence Bitcoin's famous “blockchain”).

I don't think you will find who will confirm you a legit cloud mining website. Because, I think they don't exist they have lost their confidential because of the many scammers' intervention doing false copy as legit cloud mining. So what you are looking maybe you find it years ago, now don't waste your time.
Yes you are saying right becuase i think there are few that pay us fir mining as free. But may be there will be some of websites or foruns that pay for free for cryptocurrencies mining and trading but obviously am not sure about that. Its a difficult task to find the legit one i guess.

Most of the important mining is
Cryptocurrency mining is painstaking, costly, and only sporadically rewarding. Nonetheless, mining has a magnetic appeal for many investors interested in cryptocurrency because of the fact that miners are rewarded for their work with crypto tokens. This may be because entrepreneurial types see mining as pennies from heaven.

Yes, there was one that paid me It's called mining company, I was mining doge, the minimum withdrawal was 200 doge. It took me about three months to be able to mine up to that but when I got to the withdrawal threshold, I withdrew and it went straight to my trust wallet. This happened when I've lost faith in cloud mining

Before now yes, but this days there are a lot of scam out there waiting for who to rip off. My advise is that one shouldn't try any of such or else they may regret their actions. But if you insist you can try them out at your risk.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back