What's new

Have you successfully used any mining site?

The mining sites that I worked with are just there to atract visitors to their website, imagine when you have surfered in the site after performing task in the site, when it's time to withdraw your dividends they will tell you that you have multiple accounts when you have only one with them, it's against their policy.

No i dont find any mining site which is actually paying money. I use do mining sites one of them not working and one will not paying amount. so i don't believe that any site of mining is Best

I registered on crypto tab browser some while ago and I could use my phone to mine Bitcoin which I did but it was very slow I had to leave my phone on for a long period of time, using phone is not advisable to mine Bitcoin.

The art of cryptocurrencies mining is still vague to me, although I have heard about it multiple times and even even engaged in some sites that pop up some years back but I haven't successfully mined any cryptocurrencies.

If you have successfully used one and get something to show for it, I'd be interested to know the site and how it works from your experience.
I think there is too much scam. If there is any website who said they are legit but its not true bcz they just used your system and nothing else. If you want to invest in bitcoin then you must invest in safe trading of bitcoin. In such way you can get profit.

The art of cryptocurrencies mining is still vague to me, although I have heard about it multiple times and even even engaged in some sites that pop up some years back but I haven't successfully mined any cryptocurrencies.

If you have successfully used one and get something to show for it, I'd be interested to know the site and how it works from your experience.
I currently do cloud mining on one site, and I have been able to payout 2 times. the income is not that big but the important thing is legit. If you want to join register here https: //bchjolly.😊com/? affiliate = efd084c286dada9384cf8844f4a8bc75 (remove emoji) There is no minimum deposit, and your mining power depends on your future deposit. Feel free to try 😊

Similarly, I have also wasted my several years by doing so, and got no success from any cryptocurrency mining site. But now a days we are listing slot about pi which is also a new platform and most of the people are using or working on it. But to be very honest, I don't want to use it now, because I don't trust on them any more.

Similarly, I have also wasted my several years by doing so, and got no success from any cryptocurrency mining site. But now a days we are listing slot about pi which is also a new platform and most of the people are using or working on it. But to be very honest, I don't want to use it now, because I don't trust on them any more.
It was really a bad experience for me back then because I was so happy that I was going to be getting bitcoin soon once I got my mining task done but it all ended in vain. There is another site that I have started using to mine again, hopefully it works this time.

Yes i successfully used many mining sites and withdraw from it. As we know many mining sites even cloud mining are almost most of them are slightly scam where you can withdraw for first time so they can assure you that there are legit but aftterwards they will be gone.

I have used a mining site many years ago. I could not just cope with it. I think the withdrawal threshold was too high and most of those sites only but helps you to earn a few amounts of dollars which takes a very long time to amount to something reasonable. I don't really like such sites except if I see one that will help me make good money.

It was really a bad experience for me back then because I was so happy that I was going to be getting bitcoin soon once I got my mining task done but it all ended in vain. There is another site that I have started using to mine again, hopefully it works this time.
I would say best of luck for that site. May it work and give you a handsome income in return. Because you are giving your precious time to that site. I hope once you get something from that mining site, you would share your experience with Bizzdustry family so that they can also work there.

I don't think you will find who will confirm you a legit cloud mining website. Because, I think they don't exist they have lost their confidential because of the many scammers' intervention doing false copy as legit cloud mining. So what you are looking maybe you find it years ago, now don't waste your time.
I am also looking around for a mining site to test as part of my learning of crypto currency. But with your comment it is discouraging because I am fed up with scam sites. Last year I had joined 3 sites that turned out to be scam later on. With mining I aim to earn some coins just for the experience. But if I would happen to be on a scam site then that would be painful to a learner like me. But I will still be looking around.

When it comes to mining crypto coin, I've tried different sites but all to no avail. Although, I've mined newly introduced coins like Pi coins, but yet to be sellable. I once tried for bitcoin but its too small mining product.

I would say best of luck for that site. May it work and give you a handsome income in return. Because you are giving your precious time to that site. I hope once you get something from that mining site, you would share your experience with Bizzdustry family so that they can also work there.
Yeah mate, it's all in the past now and I have learnt my lesson and it's a golden lesson. Now, I know how to access my options and see how it goes and if I can feel like it's not going to be worth it, I would pull out immediately and look for better options.

I have successfully used crypto browser in mining Bitcoin but just that the browser is very slow and it takes a lot of time to get something concrete with the browser but it's working perfectly well
For you to gain something with the browser and make your mining faster you have to share your referral link to other phones or laptops having crypto browser as well.

I have successfully used crypto browser in mining Bitcoin but just that the browser is very slow and it takes a lot of time to get something concrete with the browser but it's working perfectly well
For you to gain something with the browser and make your mining faster you have to share your referral link to other phones or laptops having crypto browser as well.
Personally, I would say that from my experience with mining cryptocurrency websites, if you use more of your referral links to get more people to join the mining cryptocurrency website, you earn more than those who are just mining alone.

My experience with all these mining sites made me resolve that it is not possible to mine coin again although i know people mime but the process is much

No, I have not used any mining site with success. I used Minergate a long time ago (Maybe 2 to 3 years ago). However, I never had much success. This was because my computer was not powerful enough. Later I realized that I need a really, really powerful mining machine in order to mine cryptocurrencies and this was the point I realized that mining with old computers is useless.

I think it was a long time ago before we all became advance to this Bitcoin section and crypto related businesses.mining actually was something then

Yes,site like freemining.co save me some few bucks in the past,all you had to do is to input your wallet address,visit the site atleast once a day,then you can equally roll faucet to increase the mining power.

Yes,site like freemining.co save me some few bucks in the past,all you had to do is to input your wallet address,visit the site atleast once a day,then you can equally roll faucet to increase the mining power.

I have checked the website you mentioned. It has received a huge amount of negative reviews on trustpilot and many other review sites. They are asking you to invest a good amount of money before you can earn a reasonable amount of crypto. Usually, such websites become a scam sooner, so I advise you to stay away from them.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back