What's new

Have You Made Money Through Online Gaming?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Gaming is a billion-dollar industry. If you enjoy playing video games, you can easily make money as a gamer. One of the easiest ways to do so is by using streaming platforms like Twitch and Kick to earn money through ads, donations, and sponsorships. You can also use Facebook or Youtube to share game content and make money.
Are you a gamer? Do you make money through online gaming? What is your favorite way to make money through your gaming activity?

I have made money through online gaming in the past. I have been able to make money through online gaming by live streaming and creating video game content that I have posted on the internet and I have also been able to earn some money through sites that offer tournaments for real cash in the past as well.

No, I've not made money through online playing of video games. I'm aware of cryptocurrency based video games which can let you earn cryptocurrency when playing them but I have no interest in playing those video games. I'm playing video games for fun. Maybe if I start streaming my video games, I would being to think of how to make money from it.

I love video games, but i have never maid a money out of playing video games, i know some streamers make a dissent amount of money from streaming but for me its a bit hard because i have to play all day in order to get followers and the online streaming community is very competitive you can't get followers easily, and you have to advertise you channel in many ways to gain acceptance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back