Have You Made Money Online as a Content Writer

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Content writing is a popular career field for a lot of people who want to work and make money online. The scope of content writing is very wide, from website content to press release, product description copies, white papers, emails, sales pitches to journals and ebooks, you can offer so many writing services.

Offer your writing skills to businesses and websites looking for quality content. Have you made money as an online content writer? What do you write? How do you find your clients?

I have made money online as a content writer at WriterBay. I also write on Upwork. I just manage my time. I am also writing short stories, novels, and poems. I enjoy writing.

Yes, I've made money online as a freelancer content writer. The freelancing websites I've used to make money online as a content writer are Fiverr, Seoclerks, and Upwork. My content writing services are still active on those sites.

Content writing is a popular career field for a lot of people who want to work and make money online. The scope of content writing is very wide, from website content to press release, product description copies, white papers, emails, sales pitches to journals and ebooks, you can offer so many writing services.

Offer your writing skills to businesses and websites looking for quality content. Have you made money as an online content writer? What do you write? How do you find your clients?
If you want to work online then it is important that you have good skills to work online.If you are interested in content writing in India then you can earn a good amount of money by giving your services on any form.If you are a good and hardworking content writer, you can earn a good income sitting anywhere in the world.

In the past I have. Do you remember Hubpages? I was making around $800 a month from there but this was years ago. Probably back in like 2010. I don't think you can earn that much on there anymore. I still get some money every now and then, maybe $50 every 5 months.

I have made money online as a content writer at WriterBay. I also write on Upwork. I just manage my time. I am also writing short stories, novels, and poems. I enjoy writing.
I am not active on upwork these days. however, it is the first site that paid me for freelance writing. tell me more about WriterBay. Is it a freelancing site like Upwork, where you can get different sorts of jobs, or like iwriter which is specifically built for writers?

Hubpages was a website where I made cool cash years ago around 2009 to 2011. I was earning around $450 to $550 per month. I've used other freelancing websites like Upwork and Fiverr to earn from my content creation works.

Hubpages was a website where I made cool cash years ago around 2009 to 2011. I was earning around $450 to $550 per month. I've used other freelancing websites like Upwork and Fiverr to earn from my content creation works.
I joined hubpages in 2010 but was not very active until 2011, I received my first payment in the beginning of 2013. I never made that kind of amout on hubpages, maximum I have earned from hubpages was around $150. I still make money on hubpages even though I have not posted a new article for years. Do you still have an account on hbpages.

I think everyone sooner or later faced this and tried to work in this field and I also try, but it all ended badly for me because I came across a site that did not pay me the money I earned, so I lost the desire to continue doing it

If writing posts and opening topics for forums count as a content writer, then yes, I am doing that. But if we are talking about writing articles, then I never did that because my grammar is not good when it comes to English because it is not my native language.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back