What's new

Have you ever won the lottery that was enough to invest into something?

The actual problem is that when I do not work, I do not make money on that day. This is due to the fact that I work as a freelancer. I work on paid to post forums. If I do not work regularly, I will not make money on that particular day.
Ok , but you should also be looking for ways to always have sometimes to relax your mind , probably at the weekend . Normally is not healthy for people to work seven days a week and 30 days in a month without taking a single rest.

I have won when gambling. Never playing the lottery though. The most I had won was around $12k I believe. It was when my wife and I were spending time in England. It was in pounds so I believe after the currency exchange it ended up being around $12,000.

Ok , but you should also be looking for ways to always have sometimes to relax your mind , probably at the weekend . Normally is not healthy for people to work seven days a week and 30 days in a month without taking a single rest.

I guess that there are many people in here who work seven days in a week, even those people who have a day job as well. I think that a person should get one day off. However, since I am a freelancer, I have to work each day.

I tried some lottery platforms, but my luck is also like mine, very bad. As a result, I've never won a lottery prize.Now I'm not participating in any lottery because I lost some money in this process.

This was actually the thing that made me to stop every kind of lottery and gambling. It was completely pointless because the whole of the money that I was making was not even enough to buy bread.

I guess that there are many people in here who work seven days in a week, even those people who have a day job as well. I think that a person should get one day off. However, since I am a freelancer, I have to work each day.
Sometimes freelancing could be very stressful most of the time since. Even though I dedicated large part of my day to make money online but it is somehow stressful that I do not have to earn every day.

Sometimes freelancing could be very stressful most of the time since. Even though I dedicated large part of my day to make money online but it is somehow stressful that I do not have to earn every day.

Freelancing could cause stress, laziness, and exhaustion due to the fact that you have to sit for long hours and try to make money. Sitting too much can cause exhaustion.

Freelancing could cause stress, laziness, and exhaustion due to the fact that you have to sit for long hours and try to make money. Sitting too much can cause exhaustion.
This may be true because it deals with brains concentration. It could cause a lot of emotional stress and exhaustation. But at the same time you will not be sitting for all that long , you can choose to engage in exercise when you have free time.

This may be true because it deals with brains concentration. It could cause a lot of emotional stress and exhaustation. But at the same time you will not be sitting for all that long , you can choose to engage in exercise when you have free time.

I am a freelancer who works on many different kinds of forums. I usually get mentally exhausted when I think that I have to work a lot for a small amount of money, but I have no option but to work. I think that mental exhaustion or stress could be the main issue whey people become lazy.

I am a freelancer who works on many different kinds of forums. I usually get mentally exhausted when I think that I have to work a lot for a small amount of money, but I have no option but to work. I think that mental exhaustion or stress could be the main issue whey people become lazy.
Sometimes most of the earning rate in certain platforms are not always encouraging , that is the reason I advise people to consider learning a profitable skill so as to have opportunity to make reasonable amount of money.

Sometimes most of the earning rate in certain platforms are not always encouraging , that is the reason I advise people to consider learning a profitable skill so as to have opportunity to make reasonable amount of money.

Yes, learning a skill could increase your chances of making money, but now the competition is so high that even many experienced people are also struggling when it comes to making money.

Yes, learning a skill could increase your chances of making money, but now the competition is so high that even many experienced people are also struggling when it comes to making money.
There are people who are really good at facing competition and also making money at the same time . if you think that you are not really good in marketing and facing competition then you should consider learning a skill that does not require competition to make money such as crypto trading.

There are people who are really good at facing competition and also making money at the same time . if you think that you are not really good in marketing and facing competition then you should consider learning a skill that does not require competition to make money such as crypto trading.

Yes, this is true. I have always been fascinated by affiliate marketing and i always wanted to make money through advertisement revenue generated by my blog. I even created my own website at some point. However, I was not able to develop it to the point where I could make money through it.

Yes, this is true. I have always been fascinated by affiliate marketing and i always wanted to make money through advertisement revenue generated by my blog. I even created my own website at some point. However, I was not able to develop it to the point where I could make money through it.
Oh sorry about that. I don't know if you had anyone that was guiding you through on how this business can be done successfully. You could have got a mentor for yourself.

have been interesting online gambling before but not yet into any national lottery before. So, I have never been opportuned to win so much money Ina lottery that will would have taken care of a lot things for me

Oh sorry about that. I don't know if you had anyone that was guiding you through on how this business can be done successfully. You could have got a mentor for yourself.

Well, I never had any kind of mentor. I searched for online guides and tried to gain knowledge about SEO and blog marketing from other sites and online sources.

Well, I never had any kind of mentor. I searched for online guides and tried to gain knowledge about SEO and blog marketing from other sites and online sources.
It is nice if you have decided to learn it by yourself. What if I may ask , what progress have you made so far ? like have you been able to start earning some money with affiliate marketing ?

It is nice if you have decided to learn it by yourself. What if I may ask , what progress have you made so far ? like have you been able to start earning some money with affiliate marketing ?
I have not been successful in affiliate marketing . I have been looking for ways to make money in affiliate marketing . If I could have someone that has the knowledge to impact , it will be of great help.

I have not been successful in affiliate marketing . I have been looking for ways to make money in affiliate marketing . If I could have someone that has the knowledge to impact , it will be of great help.
You can check out some YouTube videos , there are some that might help you to make money if you are interested in affiliate marketing. There are some people who can take you privately but most of them will likely ask you to pay

I have learned a lot by reading the articles of Neil Patel. He is a great SEO expert. Unfortunately, I lost my interest in SEO skill development when I started to work on online forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back