What's new

Have you ever won the lottery that was enough to invest into something?

Many people in here avoid lotteries due to religious reasons and this is why there is not much scope of lotteries in here. However, many people prefer investing money in stock market.
I don't know if this has any religious implication , although there may be a lot of religious rules and regulation . I always believe that lotteries is not something that is based on religious. I just choose to avoid it personality based on reasons known to me.

I am not into any kind of lottery playing in life but i am playing sport betting , I have come into contact with a friend that win over a million naira that changes his life entirely .

I would never participate in a lottery schemes. Most of the lottery schems are a big waste of time and I believe it is a kind of unethical business. It is much better to work hard and earn money rather than wasting your money in to such schemes.
Only a few people get lucky in such. Sometimes it does not require a lot of money to be involved in it and you can actually try your luck. That was a man who won almost $1000000 from it.

I don't know if this has any religious implication , although there may be a lot of religious rules and regulation . I always believe that lotteries is not something that is based on religious. I just choose to avoid it personality based on reasons known to me.
The reason is because of religious sects see lottery as gambling and therefore it is not supported. but personally I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you're not getting addicted it.

The reason is because of religious sects see lottery as gambling and therefore it is not supported. but personally I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you're not getting addicted it.

I am Muslim and lottery and gambling is not permissible in my religion. I think that lottery and gambling may lead to addiction which may never benefit anyone.

I am Muslim and lottery and gambling is not permissible in my religion. I think that lottery and gambling may lead to addiction which may never benefit anyone.
Yeah, I have some Muslim friends also. Even in Christianity gambling and those kind of things are not really allowed. But the thing is that there are a lot of liberal Christians.

Well , so many people are not addicted but yet they still lose their money to the games. So don't you support it for the fact that the possibility of losing your money is very high ?

Well , so many people are not addicted but yet they still lose their money to the games. So don't you support it for the fact that the possibility of losing your money is very high ?
One thing about Sports betting is that it is either you get addicted through losing or you get addicted through winning. The possibility of making profit in Sports betting is equal to the possibility of losing.

Losing money is a very big risk when it comes to gambling. This is why many people usually avoid it. Moreover, I have also noticed that there are many websites where you gamble your points if not money. I guess that it is also a kind of gambling and you can get addicted to that.

One thing about Sports betting is that it is either you get addicted through losing or you get addicted through winning. The possibility of making profit in Sports betting is equal to the possibility of losing.
The possibility of losing is much more higher than the possibility of winning. It was specifically designed to make it very difficult for people to win. That's what I see.. it is not really easy for you to keep on winning most of the time.

Losing money is a very big risk when it comes to gambling. This is why many people usually avoid it. Moreover, I have also noticed that there are many websites where you gamble your points if not money. I guess that it is also a kind of gambling and you can get addicted to that.
Personally I try as much as possible to avoid anything that could make me become addicted to anything. That's not the best. I can only be addicted to a nice source of income that generates money Most of the time and not something I will lose my little money

Personally I try as much as possible to avoid anything that could make me become addicted to anything. That's not the best. I can only be addicted to a nice source of income that generates money Most of the time and not something I will lose my little money

Being addicted to healthy and nice things is a great thing. Unfortunately, majority of us are not at all addicted to good things. However, I can say that I am actually addicted to make money online and it is a good thing.

The possibility of losing is much more higher than the possibility of winning. It was specifically designed to make it very difficult for people to win. That's what I see.. it is not really easy for you to keep on winning most of the time.
Yeah, another thing about Sports betting is that when you win consistently for a long time your account will be restricted. This is to show you that the bookies does not want you to win but only want to enrich themselves.

Being addicted to healthy and nice things is a great thing. Unfortunately, majority of us are not at all addicted to good things. However, I can say that I am actually addicted to make money online and it is a good thing.
it is quite difficult to be addicted to good things that would add value to you because it requires work. Someone who is addicted to making money probably need to work for some months in order to achieve that. But being addicted to irrelevant things is easy.

Lottery and gambling to me at the same thing and I don't want to be addicted to something I may not earn from. No I haven't played a lottery before talkless of being the winner.

Lottery is like a dream while most of sites has introduced weekly or monthly lottery especially faucet sites but you need to pay a fourtune and ever didn't win even once means for most of people waste of time especially those how buy 1000 tickets or more to win once in life.

That one is not an addiction as I see . It is just a natural instinct that was in us ever since we were created because human being will always look for opportunities to make money. However becoming addicted to something that is dangerous to our health is not good.

That one is not an addiction as I see . It is just a natural instinct that was in us ever since we were created because human being will always look for opportunities to make money. However becoming addicted to something that is dangerous to our health is not good.

I do not think that being addicted to making money could be bad for our health. There are many people who are workaholics and they tend to work a lot. They are addicted to working and making money. However, making money could be a necessity of many people in the end.

I do not think that being addicted to making money could be bad for our health. There are many people who are workaholics and they tend to work a lot. They are addicted to working and making money. However, making money could be a necessity of many people in the end.
There is nothing really wrong with that because at least you are working to earn a living , but however you shouldn't focus on work all the time and start forgetting about things that matters . What I am trying to say is that you should also create time for yourself to relax.

There is nothing really wrong with that because at least you are working to earn a living , but however you shouldn't focus on work all the time and start forgetting about things that matters . What I am trying to say is that you should also create time for yourself to relax.

The actual problem is that when I do not work, I do not make money on that day. This is due to the fact that I work as a freelancer. I work on paid to post forums. If I do not work regularly, I will not make money on that particular day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back