What's new

Have You Ever Won a Contest on Earning Sites

I can't say I have ever won a contest for earnings. But I'm glad some sites do this, because it gives those who are doing well, an incentive to keep doing well. I wish I got extra money or stuff for making enough sales in a given month, year etc.

I have never won any contest prize in the earning sites. I really find so difficult for me as it requires one to put on more effort and hardwork to outsmart all the other contenders.

I have won contests many times. The first contest I won was on a site called Helium. I won the $15 first prize in a writing contest. I have also won contests on the question-and-answer site (for the most points earned by asking and answering questions), as well as on forums for making a maximum number of posts.

Fortnitechatter is one of the best community where I have won contest on several occasion especially when they carry out lottery draw every weekend. I used to win at least $10 from the lottery draws that the forum host every weekend until the forum was sold to a new owner who took it offline.

Fortnitechatter is one of the best community where I have won contest on several occasion especially when they carry out lottery draw every weekend. I used to win at least $10 from the lottery draws that the forum host every weekend until the forum was sold to a new owner who took it offline.
I have participated in lottery draw on multiple sites but I have never won any lotteries. Maybe I am just unlucky for lotteries. However, I have won contests many times. Winning contests is more of a hard work. To win lotteries you have to be lucky.

I have participated in lottery draw on multiple sites but I have never won any lotteries. Maybe I am just unlucky for lotteries. However, I have won contests many times. Winning contests is more of a hard work. To win lotteries you have to be lucky.

You are right about that when it comes to being able to win a contest because it requires a lot of things for you to be able to stay ahead of points in orders which are going to determine who is going to be the winner but as for lottery, it's a game of luck and if you're fortunate you're going to win.

You are right about that when it comes to being able to win a contest because it requires a lot of things for you to be able to stay ahead of points in orders which are going to determine who is going to be the winner but as for lottery, it's a game of luck and if you're fortunate you're going to win.
The fact is that to win any contest, at least those that I have won, I have had to bet, for example, as in the case of BMF, or in the other faucet contest that I won, I had to spend a lot of time conducting surveys and other tasks to accumulate points in the table position, in the end nothing is free and to earn them you have to use time or money, but if the prize is good, it's worth it.

The fact is that to win any contest, at least those that I have won, I have had to bet, for example, as in the case of BMF, or in the other faucet contest that I won, I had to spend a lot of time conducting surveys and other tasks to accumulate points in the table position, in the end nothing is free and to earn them you have to use time or money, but if the prize is good, it's worth it.

Forum owners can decide to put their contest in any way that they like which the parameters to win the contest is simply going to be determined by them.

I can remember the last contest which I participated in and I came second, it was a contest during Christmas where the forum owner asked us to get a picture of our Christmas tree in our home holding a paper and writing our username on the forum on the paper. He decides the picture which is best and gave out winning prizes. I won $50 from the contest.

I wish I could have more time to participate in forum contests but I can't because my offline job takes more of my life. The little hours I would work online after I'm back from work won't be enough to help me win forum contests. I hope to win one someday.

Yes, Iever get win in the contest forex trading and get real prize in fxopenforum, there are several contest there. Become winner the contest make so happy because we feel already finished contest with prize real money of course. I get prize if not wrong roughly $50 from trading contest with FXOpen broker.

Yes, Iever get win in the contest forex trading and get real prize in fxopenforum, there are several contest there. Become winner the contest make so happy because we feel already finished contest with prize real money of course. I get prize if not wrong roughly $50 from trading contest with FXOpen broker.
What are the conditions for winning trading contest with FXOpen broker? If it's about getting a good trading record which is the only thing I can think of they are going to request for their broker users to meet, you can seek trading calls from pros who will help you win big trades.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back