Have You Ever Won a Contest on Earning Sites

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I have won contests many times. The first contest I won was on a site called Helium. I won the $15 first prize in a writing contest. I have also won contests on the question-and-answer site (for the most points earned by asking and answering questions), as well as on forums for making a maximum number of posts.

I have won referral contests, posting contests on Referral Index forum, forum coin and also on Pb and would like to see more contests on all these forums

I have won referral contests, posting contests on Referral Index forum, forum coin and also on Pb and would like to see more contests on all these forums
Like I always say, you are a veteran. I am yet to be lucky enough to win any contests on paid to post forums. I am still okay though.

Well it's not lucky as you need to find referrals and only then you can earn and those referrals should be able to post and stay active

I am very bad at getting to refer people. The people I refer end up losing interest and not being active on the forum.

Yes, I have won, it was on a faucet site, dutchycorps, I was ranked 8/100 and I won about $12 if I remember correctly (in crypto)

I have never won any contest on any earning sites before. This is because I haven't enough time in doing the posting on the paid to post forums. I really had a limited time in the online earning world.

You don't even need to look too much to confirm. Just ask anyone who has been active on RIF. @Salt is a hardworking guy.
That's why I ask, I want to know more information about whether there are contests, if you can answer me and what are the benefits.

I would like to see RIF and PB run more contests in the future and then we can earn more from it

Contests make a site not to be boring. And contests like the one currently on RIF keeps the site active.

But I do not see the answer to my question no matter how much I ask, what is the prize in RIF with the contest you mention?

I have won contests many times. The first contest I won was on a site called Helium. I won the $15 first prize in a writing contest. I have also won contests on the question-and-answer site (for the most points earned by asking and answering questions), as well as on forums for making a maximum number of posts.
I am not always interested in those contests and that is why I do not participate

There is no contest running on RIF at present and if there is then please share in detail and not confuse others

You must work really hard for this. Winning a lot requires more effort than luck and most people are not willing or able to put in so much effort.

Do you work long hours online each day?

I did not win the contests multiple times just because I was the best, the competition was low and I was very active on the site. Well, I work online full time, I do a lot of things from working on earning sites to blogging, vlogging, selling online, etc.

I've only won two contests, one was in a faucet, and another was in the contest for 100k BMF points on beermoneyforum, I'm happy about it, but the contests are a matter of luck and you can't fully trust them to win money, It can be compared to gambling, for example in the case of the BMF contest it is the same as gambling because you have to use money from the forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back