What's new

Have you ever used flyers to advertise your business?

I have never for once used a flyer to advertise my business , but using flyer is one of the best way in advertising your business most especially if you are in the gathering of business man.
using flyers is very effective and I think you should try out if you have a business. the beautiful thing about this is that it is not costly and even as a small business owner you can easily do it.

I have not use flyers to advertise any business before , I don't have a business to advertise yet probably I may consider this in the future.
Sometimes digital advertisement seems to be the most effective but I don't know how much and how effective a flyer will be.
I think one thing about running a business is that you would be needing all the help you can get it you know how to use a flyer for business advertisement then it would really be effective for you.

I think one thing about running a business is that you would be needing all the help you can get it you know how to use a flyer for business advertisement then it would really be effective for you.
well , it may seems to be an effective way of advertising to some people as I have seen because if it wasn't effective people wouldn't be using it for their advertising.
Maybe the tricks is on how they use it and where their targeted client is located.

well , it may seems to be an effective way of advertising to some people as I have seen because if it wasn't effective people wouldn't be using it for their advertising.
Maybe the tricks is on how they use it and where their targeted client is located.
You're right about that. People are still making use of the method because it works for them and if doesn't work for you then it's probably because you're not doing something right.

You're right about that. People are still making use of the method because it works for them and if doesn't work for you then it's probably because you're not doing something right.
I believe so because in everything we do there are good strategy on how to do it better to achieve your result.
Because to me even if I have to engage in advertisement digital advertisement will be the most suitable and maybe radio if I am dealing with offline product or service.

I believe so because in everything we do there are good strategy on how to do it better to achieve your result.
Because to me even if I have to engage in advertisement digital advertisement will be the most suitable and maybe radio if I am dealing with offline product or service.
Flyers, posters and banners are actually good for advertisement purposes but right now, what's trending is actually social media designs for Facebook, Instagram, and the likes.

Flyers, posters and banners are actually good for advertisement purposes but right now, what's trending is actually social media designs for Facebook, Instagram, and the likes.
Well , what of the type of flyers that are always being printed physically and are always being distributed to people on the street , don't you think that can make a good advertisement ?

Last edited:
I have never used fliers to advertise my personal business because I do not believe in it's effectiveness and also on a personal level I have never carried out an action arising from a flyer advertisement

Well, it could be effective if you use a good flyer. Some people publish low-quality flyers and this could produce no benefits at all for their business. Customers may judge your business by the quality of your advertisement.

Well , what of the type of flowers that are always being printed physically and are always being distributed to people on the street , don't you think that can make a good advertisement ?
That's what a flyer is used for, printed out and given to people and it's actually very effective like I've said. Just that these days people now prefer the social media kind of advertisement.

No.
And this is usually due to the fact that I do not have the financial resources to go about such form of advertising.

I prefer to harness social media platforms instead.
I feel using social media platforms as a means of advertisement is much more powerful than fliers as I have never had to make a decision because of a flier advertisement before.

I have never used fliers to advertise my personal business because I do not believe in it's effectiveness and also on a personal level I have never carried out an action arising from a flyer advertisement
Advertising through flier is effective to a great extent. Flier can be posted on various social medias and it can also be pasted offline. To me, flier is very effective for advertising business.

Using flyers to advertise your business is not a bad idea, but when I start up a business I will like to advertise the business in social media so that alot of people will know about the business.

That's what a flyer is used for, printed out and given to people and it's actually very effective like I've said. Just that these days people now prefer the social media kind of advertisement.
I believe that people mostly prefer social media because of the type of business they are doing and they believe that there are a lot of potential client on the internet.
But this is not applicable to some of the business that are dealing purely offline.

Yeah, when running a business you must use every means possible to promote your business whether it is through flyers, billboards, social media or others. You actually need all the help to be successful.

I have never done that. The only way that I have promoted my business is social media marketing. Well, I have stopped my business for now and I hope to resume soon.

Flyers are a great way to advertise anything and especially a business. Flyers can be put up on lamp posts, and notice boards in stores and even in some cases you can ask friends and family if they would be willing to put one up in their window for you to help you out. You can make them fun, bright, and bold so that they attract attention from passers-by and will be better noticed.

Have you ever tried using flyers for your business? If you have, how did it work out for you? Was it a success or did it work to some extent?

Before the use of social media to promote business product and services became very popular ; making use of flyers is one of the best ways to promote your business product and services because you can distribute it very easily and have people know about your business.

I have used flyers multiple times to advertise my business and I think it is one of the best ways to improve your sales if you are keen to making more sales, you should have the flyers in place.

Yes, I have used flyers to advertise my business severally. It actually turned out to be great. The result I got superseded my expectations greatly, The turn out I got was great mad I realize most people like visual advertisement.

I see Advertising with flyers as a waste of resources. People don't even read it. The just take it from you, squeeze it and drop it at the next stop. That's what happens in my country. Digital advertising is the way forward.

I see Advertising with flyers as a waste of resources. People don't even read it. The just take it from you, squeeze it and drop it at the next stop. That's what happens in my country. Digital advertising is the way forward.
It is never a waste of resources because it is an effective way to embark on marketing campaign, especially if it has to do with a local business. You can embark on local marketing with use of flyers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back