What's new

Have you ever used flyers to advertise your business?

I have used flyers for my business and it work very well. If you have a lot of people to help distribute, flyers will reach more places than you can imagine of with short time.

And flyers will afford the potential customers the time to reach out when the need arises.

Well the truth is that I have never owned a business, but advertising your business seems to be a good idea, it will help you in terms of gaining customers, that's a good idea.

The use of flyers for advertisement has helped me made significant amount of sales last month in my poultry farm business. Alot of people ordered after I posted it.

Fliers are a great way for advertising a business. When I was in campus, my friends and I used to run a cyber cafe. We had fliers posted on the notice board, walls and shop doors to invite people to patronize us. It worked pretty well.

Yes. I have done this many times, I even moved around on the street to share it to people and I also collect their contacts too so I can follow them up when I get back home and introduce my business o them properly
That's the right thing to do with a flyer design. Flyers are actually not meant to be posted but to be physically handed over to people who show interest or you think might benefit from your services.

I have used flyers and posters in the past. But I find that it doesn't work all that well. Unless you get your poster in a prime location, you probably won't see any traffic come in from it.

But if you can get into heavy locations, it should work.

I used fliers in recent two months to advertise my business on WhatsApp and Facebook , the results I got was mind-blowing because alot of people actually ordered for my products.

Flyers is one of the most captivating thing to advertise your business with. This is why I always put in enough time to ensure that they are usually colourful and continue very good details.

There are many businesses that use flyers. However, you must make sure that you create a professional flyer in order to attract the attention of people and generate sales.

That's the right thing to do with a flyer design. Flyers are actually not meant to be posted but to be physically handed over to people who show interest or you think might benefit from your services.
I think people need to understand the difference between flyers and posters. Some businesses use flyers to hand over to people. Sometimes they go from Street to Street sharing it. But posters are been pasted on streets.

The use of flyers for advertisement has helped me made significant amount of sales last month in my poultry farm business. Alot of people ordered after I posted it.
Thanks for this testimony. There's no doubt to the fact that flyers are good for business advertisement. It can be posted anywhere online and you can also print it out for distribution in offline.

I think people need to understand the difference between flyers and posters. Some businesses use flyers to hand over to people. Sometimes they go from Street to Street sharing it. But posters are been pasted on streets.

Poster are really common in my country. I think that there are no local laws that prohibit posting of such kind of banners on the street and this makes infrastructure look really poor.

Poster are really common in my country. I think that there are no local laws that prohibit posting of such kind of banners on the street and this makes infrastructure look really poor.
Yeah, I have seen many pictures from different countries and there are a lot of posters everywhere. I think it is the responsibility of the government to do something about it.

No, i haven't used flyers to advertise my business. I don't even own a business for now. I feel flyers are very effective way of advertising one's business though.

No, i haven't used flyers to advertise my business. I don't even own a business for now. I feel flyers are very effective way of advertising one's business though.

You can use flyers in order to advertise your business and this could be done but you must spend some amount of money in order to create flyers. You must create attractive flyers.

Yes i have done this on several occasions, and i am currently designing one right now, by month end once u get some extra funds i would print them out and start posting on various locations.

I have used flyers and posters in the past. But I find that it doesn't work all that well. Unless you get your poster in a prime location, you probably won't see any traffic come in from it.

Fliers are mostly distributed online. So, there's a high chance that many people will get to know your business through it. Flyers work magic for many people who have used it, including me.

You can use flyers in order to advertise your business and this could be done but you must spend some amount of money in order to create flyers. You must create attractive flyers.
You are right. The flyers out to be attractive in order to attract people. People are drawn to pretty things. If the flyers are not inviting to the eyes, people won't bother trying to check the flyer out to see the information on it.

I could remember that the first business that I established, I used the flyers to promote the brands and I employ a door-to-door marketing model which makes it much more easier to disseminate the appropriate information on the brand to the prospective users.

I could remember that the first business that I established, I used the flyers to promote the brands and I employ a door-to-door marketing model which makes it much more easier to disseminate the appropriate information on the brand to the prospective users.

So, what was the result of door to door marketing method? Was it successful? I think that such kind of marketing method is quite successful for sure to some extent.

Exactly, when it comes to running a business, location plays a major role in almost everything. It would be best you also make some research for where you can find your target audience, then set up your flyers around does areas.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back