What's new

Have you ever used flyers to advertise your business?

@Lens Let me ask you some questions. How many of thos flyers do you have at home and reference it to patronize a particular business? I am speaking of the culture of my place. I see people receive flyers everytime and I receive quite a few too. They just squeeze and drop it at the nearest bus stop.

Last edited:
I have found out that people have very little respect for flyers so I don't make use of them to advertise at all. I would rather use other effective forms of advertisement.

I have found out that people have very little respect for flyers so I don't make use of them to advertise at all. I would rather use other effective forms of advertisement.

This is actually the reality in my own country right now because whenever you distribute flyers to people, they will almost throw it away immediately after collecting it from you which makes it a total waste of resources.

Well nowadays most people that do not have a big businesses usually makes people know about there businesses through flyers and posters. It is very cool like that.

It is never a waste of resources because it is an effective way to embark on marketing campaign, especially if it has to do with a local business. You can embark on local marketing with use of flyers.
Flyers is useful for advertising business. Many companies make use flyers in advertisement, even the big one. Flyers can distributed to the people so to create awareness about the business. Flyers is good and cheap.

I have used flyers multiple times to advertise my business and I think it is one of the best ways to improve your sales if you are keen to making more sales, you should have the flyers in place.
Yeah, the good thing about using flyers is that it does not really cost a lot of money to use. Small business ventures can capitalise on is to create awareness for their businesses without spending a whole lot of money.

Actually making use of flyers and posters to be advertising your products and businesses is less cost than paying in the internet for your products to be advertise.

Honestly speaking I have never used this method for advertising of my businesses. Probably I had too small businesses that it seems not worthy using that form of advertising of the business.

Actually making use of flyers and posters to be advertising your products and businesses is less cost than paying in the internet for your products to be advertise.
If you want to experience a cost-effective advertisement method then you would have to consider a digital advertisement because it is cost-effective and more efficient.

If you want to experience a cost-effective advertisement method then you would have to consider a digital advertisement because it is cost-effective and more efficient.
Definitely ,this is because the traditional way of advertisement is fizzling out gradually. The efficacy is unlike before, that is why it is always advisable to flow with the tides of digital advancement.

Gone are the days when people uses flyers to advertise their business, though some are still using but nowadays and its somehow effective , but people normally throw the flyers away immediately you give them .

I believe that people mostly prefer social media because of the type of business they are doing and they believe that there are a lot of potential client on the internet.
But this is not applicable to some of the business that are dealing purely offline.

Many people view social media as a great way to promote their business and some view social media as a great additional option that may help them market the business.

Actually a digital advertisement is very very cost effective that is why I do not usually mention it for anyone who is just starting a business most especially offline.

Many people view social media as a great way to promote their business and some view social media as a great additional option that may help them market the business.
It is nice but people need to understand that it is not all business that must be promoted on social media. There are some that even if you have to spend money on advert advertising it on social media it won't still generate the desired result. I can mention some of Such business if you are interested.

Flyers is effective in advertising to a great extent. I have used in the past and it's effective. Truly, flyers is for small business. When your business start growing, you'll need to use other method.

Well if the business you are just starting it is very best to start making use of flyers and posters to advertise your business and also make meaningful use of the social media platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back