What's new

Have You Ever Used Escrow In A Business?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
When it comes to online businesses, many people use payment processors to process payments. PayPal is usually used by so many people. However, there are many people who tend to use other payment processor as well. One of them is the Escrow payment system. So have you ever use this system in business?

I have used the escrow service while selling cryptocurrency in exchange services. Your crypto is sent to escrow while you wait for the buyer to send money. You can release the escrow once you receive your money.

I have used the escrow service while selling cryptocurrency in exchange services. Your crypto is sent to escrow while you wait for the buyer to send money. You can release the escrow once you receive your money.

I really like the concept of such kind of systems. This is because such kind of systems help people secure their money and transactions. This prevents fraud and this is the main reasons why scammers never use escrow at all.

I have used escrow once for the sale of my digital product. Everything about it is good. It's no longer a news that paypal restricted or banned some countries from withdrawing from their platforms. For such countries, escrow is the best for them.

I have used escrow once for the sale of my digital product. Everything about it is good. It's no longer a news that paypal restricted or banned some countries from withdrawing from their platforms. For such countries, escrow is the best for them.
Escrow can actually be the best solution in situations when you are not really sure of risking your money during the cost of carrying out a transaction.
It is mostly prevalent in the online space as you are sometimes forced to carry out transaction with people you do not know.

I used the service of an escrow when I wanted to make a transaction with someone on telegram. It was actually good and smooth. it is important you make research to know the legitimacy of the escrow.
I used the service of an escrow when I wanted to make a transaction with someone on telegram. It was actually good and smooth. it is important you make research to know the legitimacy of the escrow.

Escrow can actually be the best solution in situations when you are not really sure of risking your money during the cost of carrying out a transaction.
It is mostly prevalent in the online space as you are sometimes forced to carry out transaction with people you do not know.
The trust issue is another the bring about the escrow service. There are some people from top world countries that'll not trade directly with the people from third world countries. In this scenario, escrow service is the solution.
Yes, that's main reason why people used escrow. It's not easy to be transacting with people you do not know physically. But with escrow, you're at relaxed in transacting with stranger.

Last edited:
I think using the escrow is a nice idea, as it is easy to handle. I think most people i came across tends to like it too, likewise here we can't use the PayPal method of payment now.

When it comes to online businesses, many people use payment processors to process payments. PayPal is usually used by so many people. However, there are many people who tend to use other payment processor as well. One of them is the Escrow payment system. So have you ever use this system in business?
I rarely carry out transactions online that will require me to send a serious money to someone I do not know . Well most of the transaction I do online are with people I know and are trusted.
But if opportunity arises and that is the only way to carry out a safe transaction I will do it.

I really like the concept of such kind of systems. This is because such kind of systems help people secure their money and transactions. This prevents fraud and this is the main reasons why scammers never use escrow at all.
That is right. Escrow prevents so much fraud. Their best quality is that they help you resolve any issues with the person you are transacting with. If they refuse to release your funds, you can report them and they will be dealt with.

I think using the escrow is a nice idea, as it is easy to handle. I think most people i came across tends to like it too, likewise here we can't use the PayPal method of payment now.
That's the fact about it, most people don't really know much about how it goes though. Even though is as the result of having limited sites that use that. But i don't think using escrow is bad.

I have used escrow services multiple times. I use escrow service for any transaction that involves more than $200. Escrow charges $20 disbursement fees which can be very high if you are dealing with a smaller payment.

I have used escrow services multiple times. I use escrow service for any transaction that involves more than $200. Escrow charges $20 disbursement fees which can be very high if you are dealing with a smaller payment.
That is a really high amount charged. But at least it will save you from losing all your money. It is just that you cannot use it for lower amounts of transactions.

For me I have never used it before because I don't really know how escrow works, and also how it cost when using, I only used PayPal for my online payment, and it sound good to be use.

i think that Escrow should be used on almost all different kinds of business transactions. This is the best way to avoid problems in any kind of business. The process of business should also be straightforward.

i think that Escrow should be used on almost all different kinds of business transactions. This is the best way to avoid problems in any kind of business. The process of business should also be straightforward.
am also in support of this notion as there are many fraudulent people that are around this days and this means of payment can help the various parties that are involved for a seamless transaction.

Escrow is separate platform on its own and, I think, it can be used for almost online transaction. If you're having transaction with someone, just let that person know that you would to use escrow for the transaction. Then go ahead to escrow website to initiate the transaction.

Escrow is separate platform on its own and, I think, it can be used for almost online transaction. If you're having transaction with someone, just let that person know that you would to use escrow for the transaction. Then go ahead to escrow website to initiate the transaction.
Am surprised that so many people are not aware of this platform as at today, they do not even know what it is or the function and how it can help to solve business problems

I rarely carry out transactions online that will require me to send a serious money to someone I do not know . Well most of the transaction I do online are with people I know and are trusted.
But if opportunity arises and that is the only way to carry out a safe transaction I will do it.
carrying out to heavy transactions with people you have not met physically online is actually risky. I have done that in the past and I was very sceptical. Only Ponzi platforms has scammed me.

Well it won't be all that easy because the escrow organisation you are using you are still the ones to pay them to secure a particular transaction for you.
Obviously you will not want to use it in people that are trusted.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back