What's new

Have You Ever Used Escrow In A Business?

carrying out to heavy transactions with people you have not met physically online is actually risky. I have done that in the past and I was very sceptical. Only Ponzi platforms has scammed me.
You have made the right decision and you have to be very careful to avoid being scammed. Sometimes I tend to trust people so easily most especially those I have met online for sometimes even when I have not carried out any transaction with them. But when I remember that scammers are pretenders I'm always force to be careful with people I haven't met before.

carrying out to heavy transactions with people you have not met physically online is actually risky. I have done that in the past and I was very sceptical. Only Ponzi platforms has scammed me.

Well, pyramid schemes would never use the escrow service at all because they know that using escrow service would not make their scheme successful at all.

I have carried out transaction with people I have not meet with on various occasions and some have come out well while some other have made me lost money in the process.

Of course it's risky to transact large sum of money with someone you meet online without involving third party. The role of escrow is to ensure that the two parties involved in the transaction are satisfied.

I have used an escrow before on the Binance P2P, Whenever I intend to buy or sell my cryptocurrency, If I am the seller, Binance will act as the escrow, They would hold my crypto till the transaction is completed. If I am the buyer, They would hold on to the seller's crypto till the transaction is completed and both sides are satisfied..

I have carried out transaction with people I have not meet with on various occasions and some have come out well while some other have made me lost money in the process.
using escrow services may be the best option but some of them can also not be trusted. I've also carried out transaction with people have not met and almost all of them came out good. But I don't make a huge financial transaction with people online.

No not at all, the term escrow doesn't sounds familiar, but from the explanation you made it seems like it also helps a lot in our businesses I'll definitely try that out.

No not at all, the term escrow doesn't sounds familiar, but from the explanation you made it seems like it also helps a lot in our businesses I'll definitely try that out.
Escrow is like an intermediary that ensures fairness whenever two people are carrying payment in the online space. such services usually make sure that people do not get scammed online when trying to pay money to people.

Escrow is like an intermediary that ensures fairness whenever two people are carrying payment in the online space. such services usually make sure that people do not get scammed online when trying to pay money to people.
That's sounds good, and it looks more safer, but if I'm going to use this method how can I go about it? This will help a lot especially if you are making payments online.

I will advise that you should always try to use escrow as much as you can. There are some kind of transactions that you will not just want you to be based on trust as you are likely to lose money and nobody is going to care.

That's sounds good, and it looks more safer, but if I'm going to use this method how can I go about it? This will help a lot especially if you are making payments online.
I have used such a service before on telegram. We actually paid the money to someone who is very much trusted and after the service then the money will be given to the person who rendered the service. But you need to be careful because there are scammers pretending to be escrow.

I have used such a service before on telegram. We actually paid the money to someone who is very much trusted and after the service then the money will be given to the person who rendered the service. But you need to be careful because there are scammers pretending to be escrow.
That's true, scammers are all over everywhere, sometimes they come from an unexpected angles, we have to be very careful, I can't even believe some people earn a living from scamming.

That's true, scammers are all over everywhere, sometimes they come from an unexpected angles, we have to be very careful, I can't even believe some people earn a living from scamming.
it is always very important and necessary will try as much as possible to avoid mischievous people online because they are many. They can use every means possible to deceive you in order to pay them money. That is why necessary research must be carried out.

it is always very important and necessary will try as much as possible to avoid mischievous people online because they are many. They can use every means possible to deceive you in order to pay them money. That is why necessary research must be carried out.
The internet is full of different things to people that's why we are not expected to trust anyone, just like you said making research is very important.

The internet is full of different things to people that's why we are not expected to trust anyone, just like you said making research is very important.
Yeah, the activities of scammers on the internet is also increasing on daily basis. So I wouldn't even advise people to carry out big transactions with people they have not met physically before.

Yeah, the activities of scammers on the internet is also increasing on daily basis. So I wouldn't even advise people to carry out big transactions with people they have not met physically before.
That's why we need to to extra careful if not we will be scammed, they have new ways and strategies that they use to scam people, we need to be careful.

It is so great for people doing online transactions to have such intermediaries. They ensure that people don't get scammed online. This is by only allowing the money to be released upon delivery of the required products or services.

After getting scammed by my girlfriend, I became quite careful. The fact remains that it is very hard to trust people nowadays. It is almost impossible to trust strangers.

It is so great for people doing online transactions to have such intermediaries. They ensure that people don't get scammed online. This is by only allowing the money to be released upon delivery of the required products or services.
That's right, but scammers always have there new strategies of scamming people that's why we need to be very careful,a lot of people are getting scammed especially newbies online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back