What's new

Have you ever stayed away from an earning site because of its payment method?

Even if they were functional in my country, I would not make use of them at all. This is due to the bad exchange rate and the fact that they can easily restrict your account.
I have heard of the humongous transaction fees associated with PayPal and that is one of the reasons, I will not work on such site. The only thing is that most of the sites uses the PayPal.

There are a lot of them that I've decided not to ever have any business to do with them due to the fact that they are not reliable at all. Imagine not using cryptocurrency to send payments.

Actually I have not even though I have faced so many challenges with some of the earning site in terms of the payment policies but I endured and am still managing.

There are a lot of them out there and I will never ever associate my self with them, especially if they continue with only a single payment method that is not good for me.

Many site are still having some problem with their payment gateway like paypal,I think even in this forum I suggested yesterday that the admin should add additional payment method that will favoure those that are not working here from paypal supported country and he promise me to do just that sometime latar,so perfectmoney need to be added here I know alot of stress I pass through withdrawing my biznote last time,that was why I stay away from this forum since last week but since he responded positively to my last ticket I have resume work here,

Yes I have ever stay away from an online earning site because of their method of payment, the usually deduct the charges from what you earn.

Yes I have stayed away form an earning site not even once but most often when their policies are not favourable for me most especially the payment mode and other policies.

Most times, it is due to unfavorable policies that people get to leave a particular website and go for another because they are not ready to face uncertainties that may present from unstable policy making.

There are some online forums that do not have cryptocurrency as a means of payment and that is my preferred means of payment. I am not even going to consider working on a forum if they do not have it.

Yes of course I do, like PayPal is not in my country so I don't like joining any site that pay with such method so I need to stay away from the payment method, some earning site don't even paying.

I have tried several crowdsourcing platforms. Some have turned out to be disappointing and too demanding. Some have payment methods that I don't feel comfortable with. One site, for example, requires its workers to provide bank account details. The site pays workers monthly on a fixed date and only when the minimum payout amount of $20 is reached. While the work seems easy, I am not too keen on giving out bank details. I am also well aware of the bank charges that will surely come along with it. I have been sitting on this opportunity for a while.

Are my doubts unfounded? Have you ever rejected an online earning site just because you prefer a different payment method?
Yes I have done this, I joined a platform to make money on, registration was quite easy and hassle free, but I then noticed that I would not be getting my payment in record contrary to their initial claims, I tried to reach out to the customer service but they didn’t respond right, so I abandoned them immediately.

I found out that many websites used the PayPal to pay its members and PayPal isn't available globally. So, it will be very difficult for me to work on such sites because PayPal isn't available in my country.

I found out that many websites used the PayPal to pay its members and PayPal isn't available globally. So, it will be very difficult for me to work on such sites because PayPal isn't available in my country.
This issue of paypal is another thing I dont know why people are still complaining about this payment option,they have made their policy and will never revise it so if they dont work in your country there is no way which you can work in paypal operating website because there is no way which you will received your pay

This issue of paypal is another thing I dont know why people are still complaining about this payment option,they have made their policy and will never revise it so if they dont work in your country there is no way which you can work in paypal operating website because there is no way which you will received your pay
That's the best option. What surprises me is that so many people still used PayPal account and I do not know how they go about it. Opening PayPal isn't difficult but verifying the account is the major issue.

I will advice you also join hand and contact the support team for them to add some additional payment processor it maybe because of you opinion they may consider adding a new payment processor I can remember when microworkers use to pay to paypal alone I join and talk to them through support few days they where able to add payoneer

The PayPal mode of payment has made Me stop working on most of the sites because it is not acceptable in my country. It will be good if the site could operate globally.

Indeed I've stayed away from any application that didnt have a PayPal cashout, since I'm only using the PayPal method I didn't like it and quit. anyway there still a lot of paying applications with the famouns and trustful PayPal paying method, so I'm still able to earn money online :). so far I've earned 9.20 dollars which isn't bad.

Yes I once had such kind of bad eyes with a particular site that makes me stayed away for sometimes due to it payment mode which was not favourable for me at that time.

Yes, I left picoworkers a few months back because it only offered "crypto payment" only in litecoin and i wanted bitcoin, it's still a nice site though.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back