What's new

Have you ever stayed away from an earning site because of its payment method?

mayumi97

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 20, 2021
USD
$5.0300USD
Biznotes
I have tried several crowdsourcing platforms. Some have turned out to be disappointing and too demanding. Some have payment methods that I don't feel comfortable with. One site, for example, requires its workers to provide bank account details. The site pays workers monthly on a fixed date and only when the minimum payout amount of $20 is reached. While the work seems easy, I am not too keen on giving out bank details. I am also well aware of the bank charges that will surely come along with it. I have been sitting on this opportunity for a while.

Are my doubts unfounded? Have you ever rejected an online earning site just because you prefer a different payment method?

Yes, when I first joined cashforum and one trendi.com, I was seriously pissed off as the payment rate was crazily low to what I was expecting to see. So I dumped them already.

Yes, when I first joined cashforum and one trendi.com, I was seriously pissed off as the payment rate was crazily low to what I was expecting to see. So I dumped them already.
I have an account with both forums. I have never made any withdrawal from Trendri but I have made several withdrawals from cashtimeforum and it seems cool until their last upgrade.

Yes, there is this make money online forum I joined in years back but I couldn't make any withdrawal so I neglected it though it hurt that I wasted much time on it.

There are so many online sites that have choose their payment method as paypal and since the service is not available in my country there is no way I will be active there.

I don't think I will trust any site that will request my bank details as a payment method. Scammers can easily use your bank details to get access to your income.

I heard about humanatic a long time ago, but I did not sign up to humanatic just because I did not have a verified paypal account back then

Sure,I do stay away from other online business because their payment method sounds deceptive,I prefer been payed in a normal way,just like bizdustry,it is simple and straight forward.

I have tried several crowdsourcing platforms. Some have turned out to be disappointing and too demanding. Some have payment methods that I don't feel comfortable with. One site, for example, requires its workers to provide bank account details. The site pays workers monthly on a fixed date and only when the minimum payout amount of $20 is reached. While the work seems easy, I am not too keen on giving out bank details. I am also well aware of the bank charges that will surely come along with it. I have been sitting on this opportunity for a while.

Are my doubts unfounded? Have you ever rejected an online earning site just because you prefer a different payment method?

I did not cheat from the beginning on any site. there are many sites that I abandoned because they no longer have my payment method and I don't work with others ... I have nothing to do with them.

crypto currency is not legal here, but I am working on sites that pay with cryptos. paypal is also not available here but I have worked on site that pay via paypal.

There are so many online sites that have choose their payment method as paypal and since the service is not available in my country there is no way I will be active there.
PayPal is not available in my country also. This makes me not to join many sites because of their payment method. But what do you think makes PayPal to be unvailable in most of the countries?

Yes. I stayed away from mylot because my country does not support PayPal and that's the only option given to the members by the sites. I stayed away from sites that use only PayPal as a payment method

Yes, I there a lot of earning websites I have abandoned because of their payment methods which include only PayPal. And since PayPal is not fully functional in my country, I have no choice than to stay away from such a website.

Yes I left a lot of forums because of withdrawal issues. It's always annoying that after working so hard with expectations of earning big, you gets to know that the site don't pay at all

Yes, there was a site which I have been working with, for a very long time and I have so much interest and confidence in their payment but over a short period of time, the admin. decide to.make changes in the policy of payment and it weakens my performance and I stopped for some time.

I have stayed away from so many platforms before because of their payment methods. For instance I can't participate on any earning platform that has only paypal as payment system because my country is restricted by PayPal. But thank God that crypto currency came to the rescue.

Yeah, I have stay away from two to three sites because of there payment method all because the only use PayPal wallet as there payment method.

No, I have never stayed away from any earning site because of its payment method ,some earning site are not even paying, in a situation like this you have to stay away from them.

Yes, recently, I had to stay away from a site because I was busy doing all the tasks given to me didn't get any payments.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back