What's new

Have you ever stayed away from an earning site because of its payment method?

Yes I have stayed away from several just because because of their payment method, the reason is because some of them are paying in PayPal and some of them are paying in ways that are not accepted in my location . I don't just want to go through all the stress of converting it.

I stayed away from many online sites when ever I find out that the are either looking for viewers or trying to scam me, they are always good in advertising their site but once you go there they will only waste your time.

I have abandoned many site because of its poor payment method. The best way is to have the best payment platform for your Website. Most importantly use the platform that is acceptable globally.

Although I was discouraged to join this micro tasking platform, I did try to use it to see if the bank charges are worth it. Well, it couldn't have been worth it. It didn't feel right that I was slaving away on those tasks only to give 20% of it to banks. Worse, the site itself didn't seem to care. Thankfully, I was able to join other sites offering the same jobs and these alternative sites are paying through Paypal and Payoneer.

Yeah, I have backed off from most earning sites not because I don't like what they do there or because their earning rate is not worth it but because of their payment method especially sites that have PayPal as their only payment option.

There so many sites that are so annoying that there payments is so low or small and even worth it. I have left cope of sites because of there pay it's not worth t at all one like cash money forum very very bad

There are some money making programs online that pay which cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin. I was unable to participate in this program as cryptocurrency has been banned in my country.

There are some money making programs online that pay which cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin. I was unable to participate in this program as cryptocurrency has been banned in my country.
Even me I always decide to stay away from any online activities that only want to pay with Paypal because I know paypal is not really acceptable over here ,going through the long process of converting it to my local currency is something I do not really have time to do.

Even me I always decide to stay away from any online activities that only want to pay with Paypal because I know paypal is not really acceptable over here ,going through the long process of converting it to my local currency is something I do not really have time to do.
PayPal are very notorious for closing account especially the one that has a lot of fund. There is no point in working for a long period of time only to lose everything to the PayPal. Once a PayPal account has been restricted there is no way someone can recover money from it.

I have tried several crowdsourcing platforms. Some have turned out to be disappointing and too demanding. Some have payment methods that I don't feel comfortable with. One site, for example, requires its workers to provide bank account details. The site pays workers monthly on a fixed date and only when the minimum payout amount of $20 is reached. While the work seems easy, I am not too keen on giving out bank details. I am also well aware of the bank charges that will surely come along with it. I have been sitting on this opportunity for a while.

Are my doubts unfounded? Have you ever rejected an online earning site just because you prefer a different payment method?
Makes me remember a forum site that I got tired off and had to just eventually give up because it only paid in bch and my wallet then did not have a bch option so I was just accumulating points with no withdraw.

PayPal are very notorious for closing account especially the one that has a lot of fund. There is no point in working for a long period of time only to lose everything to the PayPal. Once a PayPal account has been restricted there is no way someone can recover money from it.
Well in that case you don't have to allow your fund to be there for a long time , you only have to withdraw it immediately it is being sent in.. if your account is closed down you can chat up the customer care support line to get it restored back and when you provided the necessary documents.

I am currently working on a website that pays only through PayPal. They also pay through Payoneer, which is supported by my country, but it is quite hard to get your payoneer account verified.

People are running away from earnings site that demand too much and exploit people. With time some earnings site will loose people because of their attitude to payment method. New earnings site are coming out like bitinvest and likes.

Well in that case you don't have to allow your fund to be there for a long time , you only have to withdraw it immediately it is being sent in.. if your account is closed down you can chat up the customer care support line to get it restored back and when you provided the necessary documents.
I assume you are saying all this because you have never experienced account restriction with PayPal account. You just have to forget about everything once your account has been limited. They are not going to respond to you until you take a legal action.

I assume you are saying all this because you have never experienced account restriction with PayPal account. You just have to forget about everything once your account has been limited. They are not going to respond to you until you take a legal action.
What type of illegal action are you talking about ? does it really mean that if I chat up their customer care representative that they won't be able to answer and handle my questions ? Why are they doing it this way ?

What type of illegal action are you talking about ? does it really mean that if I chat up their customer care representative that they won't be able to answer and handle my questions ? Why are they doing it this way ?
PayPal are very arrogant. They are also closing down the account of United States citizens too. Once our account has been limited or closed it is over. No one has ever challenged them successfully. They will always win because of their terms of service.

PayPal are very arrogant. They are also closing down the account of United States citizens too. Once our account has been limited or closed it is over. No one has ever challenged them successfully. They will always win because of their terms of service.
So if they close down the account does it really mean that you cannot open another account ? In this case it may not likely be the safest place for people to saved heir money.. I wonder why they choose to act differently compared to other platforms.

So if they close down the account does it really mean that you cannot open another account ? In this case it may not likely be the safest place for people to saved heir money.. I wonder why they choose to act differently compared to other platforms.
If you open another account with the same details you use on the first one you are likely to face the same penalty. You have to open an account with different details entirely from the first one. When you managed to open another one you should never receive huge fund into it right from the onset.

Yes, there is this make money online forum I joined in years back but I couldn't make any withdrawal so I neglected it though it hurt that I wasted much time on it.
I tried a paid to survey site sometime ago and the pay was not worth the resources to be put in. I had to sign out. There is another I tried out which I couldn't cash out from after all the money I accumulated.

Definitely there are sites that pay with PayPal and since it's not accepted for payments to my country so I would steer clear of such and focus on those I can work on and easily get my funds

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back