What's new

Have you ever stayed away from an earning site because of its payment method?

There are a lot of sites that always insist on payment with PayPal and that is a service that is not available in my country. This means that any websites that is not willing to offer cryptocurrency is a no for me.

I have stayed away from many sites because of the availability of the payment method. The payment method that is very common is PayPal and it is not available globally. Majority of the sites used the PayPal for as payment gateway.

I have stayed away from many sites because of the availability of the payment method. The payment method that is very common is PayPal and it is not available globally. Majority of the sites used the PayPal for as payment gateway.
so many people dose this I think I have do this as well mostly when I started my online jorney newly I stay away from many site because they uses paypal as their payment option,so for me I use others crypto wallet to paypal

so many people dose this I think I have do this as well mostly when I started my online jorney newly I stay away from many site because they uses paypal as their payment option,so for me I use others crypto wallet to paypal
I don't really know the reason behind most of the sites using PayPal as the as the only payment gateway. The major reason why I stopped working on so many site is that PayPal isn't available worldwide and it is the most common payment gateway online.

Actually I have due to some reasons and mostly because of their payment mode. The former management of the site has been so kind in terms of payment but with the coming of the new one things completely change and sometimes people have to wait for more than a week before they are being paid.

Actually I have due to some reasons and mostly because of their payment mode. The former management of the site has been so kind in terms of payment but with the coming of the new one things completely change and sometimes people have to wait for more than a week before they are being paid.
sorry there is something I want to ask you which site are you talking about,for me I have miss so many site to work with because of their payment option most of them only pay with paypal so paypal dosnt support operation in my region

Yes definitely I can stay away some of the sites which ones payment methods and payout thresholds I didn't like. Which think I'm look at first that was is PayPal available in there payment method which is most trusted and secure wallet in my personal opinion if it's not there then I notice other wallet are trusted or not then I decide to work this site or not.

Its very true some of the site dont pay or offer the payment gateway we love so for this aspect I think that you need to stay away from such site because when you reach the payment thresh hold its going to be hard for you to withdraw the money

No never as I never joins any sites which doesn't offer desired payment option as if we don't get money in our own payment option than no use of spending time on it so better stay away from it.

Actually PayPal payments was one of the problems I encountered in the site u operate with and the PayPal is not that much used in my locality and that makes me stayed away for a while.

Actually PayPal payments was one of the problems I encountered in the site u operate with and the PayPal is not that much used in my locality and that makes me stayed away for a while.
Its true that paypal is one of the best payment method I think I have stay away from so many site because of its payment gateway,some of the site that you work may decide to pay you through paypal but at the end of the day you will fine out that its hard to receive those payment if its paypal so I do avoid such site

I generally stay away from any site that is not offering payment in cryptocurrency because that is the only one that is available in my country and I think it is much more straight-forward.

This as happened to me severally. Where I will just have to stay away from the site because of payment method. Most of.the ones that I usually turn down are mostly the sites with PayPal payments

The first thing I usually do whenever I hear about a get paid to forum is the kind of payment options that they are offering. If it is something that is not available in my country then I am willing to let it pass.

Yes, this happend once on a site that had a payment method but giftcards instead. The giftcard was a GameStop giftcard. That was the only giftcard available.
So why you do not get a giftcard and resell it? There is many discord community for selling such staffs between different players? Or you do not have time for such a thing?

So why you do not get a giftcard and resell it? There is many discord community for selling such staffs between different players? Or you do not have time for such a thing?
But I might do it in the near future.

The first thing I am ever going to look out for in any site is there means of payment because there is no way I am going to be wasting my time if I cannot receive payment in something that is acceptable in my country.

Actually there are several reasons why people may stayed away from an earning site most especially when the payment mode or policy is not favourable for them because the primary aimed of them working on site is to make income available.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back