What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

I personally don't engage in betting but I have some friends that play bets and the have been winning but also losing money in the bet. Don't bet how much you can't afford to lose. And don't put your life savings on bet. It may hurt you
Post automatically merged:

This is what usually happens in bets of any kind, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. That is why you have to have self-control and not lose perspective, the idea is to win-win, and with betting as far as I know it is not possible. You can win two and three times, but the desire to keep winning will make you lose.

This is what usually happens in bets of any kind, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. That is why you have to have self-control and not lose perspective, the idea is to win-win, and with betting as far as I know it is not possible. You can win two and three times, but the desire to keep winning will make you lose.
You said all Sariana, after i won that amount, i was moved to keep playing. That resulted in losses for me after the drive to keep playing. The last time i earned reasonably around gambly was last two years when i earned $135.

Although i can say maybe it’s something of luck but I’ve seen many people making people from betting even more than once.Some people have even turn betting to their daily job

You said all Sariana, after i won that amount, i was moved to keep playing. That resulted in losses for me after the drive to keep playing. The last time i earned reasonably around gambly was last two years when i earned $135.
When I described the publication I went back to the experiences of those close to me, and I visualized you as such. I know that the game is attractive to most of them and they like it, but they should know when to retire if they decide to do it and when one day to take a chance, it should not be something constant, from my point of view.

Although i can say maybe it’s something of luck but I’ve seen many people making people from betting even more than once.Some people have even turn betting to their daily job
Like you just said bettingis a gambling and also a game based on luck, I have seen a boy of just fifteen years winning 550,000 Nigerian money with just 100naira and he just select the game for fun, while people that knows everything about football bet are loosing.

When I described the publication I went back to the experiences of those close to me, and I visualized you as such. I know that the game is attractive to most of them and they like it, but they should know when to retire if they decide to do it and when one day to take a chance, it should not be something constant, from my point of view.
Yes, it shouldn't be played constant, it sucks money out carelessly. At some point we need control the emotions when its not going our way to cut the losses down.

You are right. I have seen people making money through betting quite a number of time. If someone makes money through betting and turn it to his daily job, he will end up losing all his last winnings to the game.

Yes, it shouldn't be played constant, it sucks money out carelessly. At some point we need control the emotions when its not going our way to cut the losses down.
I know you are smart and understand why the games, if you are careless you can lose everything with it. For that whoever wants to, should do it reasonably and not out of control. This way you will know when to bet and when to let it go.

I have lots of friends that have been making so much money on betting. Most youths into it right now and some are making millions on it. But you loss money sometimes. Remember not to bet how much you can't afford to lose

I have lots of friends that have been making so much money on betting. Most youths into it right now and some are making millions on it. But you loss money sometimes. Remember not to bet how much you can't afford to lose
Very good advice @Josephjossy , "Remember not to bet how much you can't afford to lose" hopefully everyone who likes to gamble, can take your words into account. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. The important thing is not to lose more than you have to.

I know you are smart and understand why the games, if you are careless you can lose everything with it. For that whoever wants to, should do it reasonably and not out of control. This way you will know when to bet and when to let it go.
You spoke intelligently, I've learned my own fair share, when i realized that, i lost so many times after experiencing some losses, i decided to minimize my level of gambling addiction.

You spoke intelligently, I've learned my own fair share, when i realized that, i lost so many times after experiencing some losses, i decided to minimize my level of gambling addiction.
Excellent, although I know it is not easy, the first thing is to make the decision, and then things become easy. The idea is to play when you can, and not to play when you shouldn't. Remember not to lose your hard earned money.

Excellent, although I know it is not easy, the first thing is to make the decision, and then things become easy. The idea is to play when you can, and not to play when you shouldn't. Remember not to lose your hard earned money.
Already if you're a gambler you don't gave to fear losing your hard earned money. Rather you're looking at the profit side, and taking the risks.

Yes there are few people who make money on betting but more 95% lose their money for sure , I have lost a big amount on betting so I'll never bet again .

Yeah am saying this again have seen lots of people who bought cars and properties with money made from bettings and they all started business with it. So I therefore believe for those with the ability it's possible.

Already if you're a gambler you don't gave to fear losing your hard earned money. Rather you're looking at the profit side, and taking the risks.
This is what happens in the vast majority of players, they take their risks and move on. The problem is when they don't set limits, but that's the game as they say, all or nothing.

You can actually make money on betting but not frequently. You can win today and lose tomorrow. It depends on how lucky one is, and it also requires skill. You can become a millionaire within a twinkle of an eye. It just takes Grace.

Betting is gambling and we are advised to desist our self from such because it will never be profitable, I've never seen someone making money with betting as a business ,most of them are always complaining of being addictive and how it has ruin their life

This is what happens in the vast majority of players, they take their risks and move on. The problem is when they don't set limits, but that's the game as they say, all or nothing.
Its always nice to set the limit and never go against. But addicted gamblers don't do that, cos they're simply addicted betting on events.

Its always nice to set the limit and never go against. But addicted gamblers don't do that, cos they're simply addicted betting on events.
That's the problem, when you play consciously you can control your impulses, when it's because of addiction there is no way. Whenever they see a place where they can gamble they will do it without control.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back