What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

I have lived with someone who made quite a lot from betting. But I believe that it's something that is very unpredictable and involves luck

Betting is a game of luck ,and i hardly see anyone who makes more money with betting ,its always very risky and you need to take time and watch well because you can lose all your investment

Betting as to game of luck seriously alot of people are into betting and the are even more better than those into business and government agencies they are really benefiting for it income and some nof them even invest which earned them more money.

most people make their daily earning through betting but it is very difficult for those who don't know the skills or techniques that is involved in the game of betting.

Yes there is even a friend of mine who enjoys and gain thousand of dollars in betting despite the fact it's full of luck

I've been hearing it as well both offline and online through some social media as well that people do win real money from bet,but physically I haven't see or meet one before. Although some people win by luck tho.
Yes, people do win from gambling but its just luck indeed. My brother won $1000 via gambling. That was achieved through luck. Currently he has gone on a barren spell without winning again.

Over the past few weeks, I have grown to understand that betting is not just about the luck. a lot of of people have invested their time in learning patterns and have made so much KO from it.

Some people have acquired a fortune with bet and likewise some people have lost a fortune to bet. There are so many factors involved in bet, first you have to do your part by forecasting but luck is another factor because with bet nothing is guaranteed at all

I think bookmarkers also make loss from betting and not only profit , so betting as a whole is very much risky , and unpredictable , i think everything that revolves around betting is more of luck i think , because most times you make profit and loss
The issue of betting is a game o chance,The platorm owners usually come up with an odd that thy the moderator of the betting platform will always have a way of coming out with gains.But some individuals have come up with a huge win and this is just very,very few individuals that come up with a win.Then like an addicton the whole money goes back into the same betting.

Some people have acquired a fortune with bet and likewise some people have lost a fortune to bet. There are so many factors involved in bet, first you have to do your part by forecasting but luck is another factor because with bet nothing is guaranteed at all
there are many people who are used to Betting and they have luck when it comes to dating games they do make profit out of betting.

Definitely have seen lots of people who definitely made money or livings sometimes on bettings .I have a friend who recently won a large amount of money on betting.

there are many people who are used to Betting and they have luck when it comes to dating games they do make profit out of betting.
Well definitely luck has a part to play when it comes to betting, but still one has to do his own research prior by forecasting and all and then hope luck is on his side

Well i have seen some made it through betting but it was on a short term. I have never seen anyone made it for long terms through betting. Betting is not an investment, so your chances of making it are not certain

There are people who makes money through betting but the majority of them lost their money to it. Betting is a game of luck which should only be participated with the amounts that we can afford to lose.

Betting or gambling as it is commonly called is a good way of making money for some and bad for others but generally care should be taken when gambling, it often leads to loss.

There're a ton of approaches to bring in cash from wagering. There're sports and virtual. Sports wagering are any football, volleyball, golf, basketball, and different games. Virtual wagering is the preferences colors club virtual football and some more. Individuals bring in cash from both. The virtual kind just requires your arrangement to decipher the blend and changes at which the program is run

There're a ton of approaches to bring in cash from wagering. There're sports and virtual. Sports wagering are any football, volleyball, golf, basketball, and different games. Virtual wagering is the preferences colors club virtual football and some more. Individuals bring in cash from both. The virtual kind just requires your arrangement to decipher the blend and changes at which the program is run
I have tried the sports betting specially in football. The odds remain high in football. Also there are many types of bonus provided by various odd makers. But it is not a secure kind of job, it's wise to use only the fair amount here.

I myself have made you a lot of money from that but I lost it due to lack of knowledge and discipline. I have seen some people who make money consistently from it.

I have seen a lot of people who made money through gambling. The thing is you don't just can't believe you are a fool. People who gamble have to be smart and the Gamble responsibly

Yes of course. I have seen lot of people making money through betting. There are lots close to me that are making money. A guy won over 300k with just 1k that he used to stake

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back