What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
People make money through betting a lot and people lose to it as well, I have never tried betting before because I don't have luck for such things, I have a neighbor who bought freezer with the money he won through betting.

Yes I have seen a lot of people who make money with sport betting but I honestly do not understand how they do it,I do not really have to follow them because if I'm following them I might lose all my money while they continue making it.

Yes I have seen someone who makes money through online betting platforms. Not everyone on betting platforms makes money though I must say

I've seen though , but I'd say they're quite rare , as winning in betting comes from thorough analysis and most of all luck , you could make money from time to time , but only few make the big bucks
Yes I've seen few making money through betting but it is very difficult most people lose more than what they gain and so I see it as a Ponzi scheme for the owners of the bet company.

People make money through betting a lot and people lose to it as well, I have never tried betting before because I don't have luck for such things, I have a neighbor who bought freezer with the money he won through betting.
Their is no doubt, people earn real money betting. But not everyone has such luck, even when you have luck today, tomorrow it might not be like that.

Yes I have seen a lot of people making money through betting but most of them are not always careful enough to spend it on something reasonable as they ended up spending it on gambling.

Their is no doubt, people earn real money betting. But not everyone has such luck, even when you have luck today, tomorrow it might not be like that.
I agree with you, it's a game of luck, and those that do win use to lose too sometimes it might even be once in a while win.

I have seen few people making money through betting but actually they stake their bet with high money. Unlike other who always failed because they stake low hoping to get much. At time I'm even tempted to do but not comfortable with it.

Even though what they gain can be worn back becausebad omen, not every time they gain there money someone, one person can win all the money they have been winning since. everything come with risk

I have tried the sports betting specially in football. The odds remain high in football. Also there are many types of bonus provided by various odd makers. But it is not a secure kind of job, it's wise to use only the fair amount here.
really it football that as the highest odd in a way but the risk, while i was in school i almost collapsed because of gambling, it took alot for me to recover and run.

I can confirm that there are some people who are making it big in betting. Some even do it in the form of an investment. They sit down and bring out strategies, deposit some amount of money, and trade in sport daily while at home and are making a living from it. It is just my opinion.

I've been successful many times, I've won close to $1,000 in a single ticket before through sports betting. But after such high level winning, betting have overturned me.

Yes oh, just that most of them know the rule of gambling and understand how it works and how to go about it, while some know the rule but cant control it but think they can.

Yes, I have seen, my grandfather was a high roller at horse racing, and twice he won big with those bets. My uncle always said that if he won a large amount he would not continue betting and he did. So I think that if there are people who win at bets. But the best profit is left to the owner of the bookmaker.
Horse racing to me is an advance betting do the masters in betting , I am into sport betting and up till now , I still have the edge and advantage over betting because I never lost my money to them.

Horse racing to me is an advance betting do the masters in betting , I am into sport betting and up till now , I still have the edge and advantage over betting because I never lost my money to them.
I am glad to know that you did not have losses in sports betting, previously in my country there were many bets of this type, however the most common in every corner are the horse bets.

I have a strategy that I want to use and venture into betting. The only thing I need now is good disciplinary measures in order to be able to make reasonable amount of money.

A lot of people on the internet have been claiming that they have made a lot of money from betting and they can give you good and accurate signals for you to bet, I don't know if this is always true because they claim to make so much.

I have seen a lot of people who made money through gambling. The thing is you don't just can't believe you are a fool. People who gamble have to be smart and the Gamble responsibly
Maybe what said about seeing people making money by gambling is just a scene and not the entire story. When you gamble regularly you tend to lose because the probability is against you. Take horse racing you cannot win if you will bet every week. In one year your losses will pile up.

I've been successful many times, I've won close to $1,000 in a single ticket before through sports betting. But after such high level winning, betting have overturned me.
This is what usually happens in bets of any kind, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. That is why you have to have self-control and not lose perspective, the idea is to win-win, and with betting as far as I know it is not possible. You can win two and three times, but the desire to keep winning will make you lose.

I have seen people who pay their bills via betting like sporty bets thou I've not done it before or had interest in it but I have neighbors that feed themselves and foot some of their bills via betting

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back