What's new

Have you ever ran out of storage on your Gmail/Google account?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Each Gmail/Google account comes with 15GB of storage for you to use as you please, and you can always up the storage by paying Google. I haven't done that myself as I have multiple Gmail accounts and I just save files on a few of them. Anyway, have you ever ran out of this 15GB of storage yet? I'm close to running out on one account, but I think it's because of the amount of emails I have on there. I'm just too lazy to go in and delete any lol.

Well, I have about 4 gmail accounts, and in none of them have I run out of storage space, the maximum that I have come to occupy is 7gb of storage space more or less, I think it is really difficult to occupy those 15gb unless that you are using gmail all day for work reasons.

Anyway if you do not want to pay you can simply delete part of the mail that you are not going to use anymore or create another gmail account which is super simple and you can have as many as you want .

Well, a Google account can store a lot of things because it has a lot of storage in it but if a google account or a gmail account storage is not enough for anyone then it has a great opportunity for a user to create another gmail account. It is a great opportunity for everyone.

I have three Gmail accounts and I never run out of space because most emails I delete or just keep for a little bit and then delete.

I can't say I have. I have a number of gmail accounts but I don't use them as my "main" e-mail. I have a few personal ones and I use services that are better protected and secure than gmail.

Mails don't take much storage space it's those media files and other files that are in your Google Drive. If you have auto backup turned on and you take lots of photos and videos then you will run out of storage pretty fast. My usage is currently 92%.

I regularly clean my inbox, Therefore, I have never ran out of storage for my gmail account. I also have multiple gmail accounts, therefore, my inboxes have never become full

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back