What's new

Have you ever needed the police involved for a employee issue?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Listen, running a business can be tough, especially if you are a boss leading over a group of employees. You may encounter bad employees over the years, some who will quit with no fuss, but some will get fired or let go and won't leave. Or some other issues come up and you may need to call the police. Has anything like that happened before for you? Did you ever have to call police on an employee of yours? If so, what happened?

I have not had a situation where I involved the police because of a staff member. I have been thorough when it comes to hiring a staff member, and I ensure that the rules are spelt out. Also, I can consider myself lucky because it is not every time that one is lucky to have staff members who understand what the business is all about and not cause issues.

I have never needed police involvement in my business. I once threatened my statt to call the cops for creating trouble with another staff but it was just a threat and not related to actually calling the cops. I have also never worked in any place where cops were called to sort out issues.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back