What's new

Have you ever made fake social accounts?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you made fake social media accounts? Maybe to mess around with them, say dumb stuff on them, etc. When MySpace was still a thing, I did a mean thing and made an account for a neighbor as a joke. Well his daughter found out about it, and then he called me asking what was up. It was weird, I had to apologize and all that. I never did that again after.

Anyway, have you ever made a fake social account for any reason? If so, why?

I once created a fake facebook ID, sadly, Facebook blocked the fake account in less than 24 hours. I also once bought a fake Facebook for the purpose of marketing. I managed to bring some decent sales but Facebook locked me out of the account and I could not log into the account again.

Yes, I created a couple of Instagram accounts quite some time ago to play jokes on friends, but I no longer use those accounts and I do not create new accounts for that nonsense, but it was funny at the time, I think I no longer remember the users or the passwords that I set.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back