What's new

Have you ever invested into a competitor?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where instead of competing with a competitor, you instead invest into them? Maybe they have something you like and want to use it, or maybe you want to team up with the competition.

If you've ever invested into a competitor, did it work out for you?

i have never invested in a competitors work and i believe that should be the last thing i attempt doing as i see no reason in doing such, except i have lost hope or interest on my business.

No, I have not invested in a competitor before. But if I should find out that the investment would favor me, then I would not hesitate in investing in them.
It is about my own interest first.

I have never invested in a competitor but I can see why it may work out well. You may end up working together to the point that each of you benefit well in business. You can join up together and use your ideas to create an even bigger business.

I am not sure if anyone actually does this kind of silly thing. INvesting in a competitor means you do not believe your business will succeed and you want to give more importance by investing in your competitor.

Actually business comes into categories as long as you will be able to meet up to your goals and targets.

It will actually be a good idea instead of competing for a specific agenda, invest into the competitor to gat your goals achieved.

No I don't do that,we have a lot of things that you will invest your money on and earn money but for me I don't think that's a good idea of investment, I'd rather invest on something like cryptocurrencies.

Trading is 90% psychology, if I have a good trading psychology even if you don't have much of the knowledge im very sure you can be able to be profitable in the market.

Well I haven't invested into a competitor and to some extent, I will consider that as a failed attempt.

If I have a business, it will be more preferable for me to sponsor my business to s better stage instead of sponsorship a competitor.

I have never invested with competitors in my life. I would rather prefer to take part in competition. It is a great challenge. It gives you courage and satisfaction. Who knows, you might even win.

I din think i can ever do that , investing into my competitors business is like giving up totally on your own business and finding solace in the competing business .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back