What's new

Have you ever invested in a mineral other than gold or silver?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$27.9100USD
Biznotes
People usually invest mostly in gold and silver, but there are many other minerals that you can invest in, for example, copper, opal, palladium, platinum and many others, once I almost invested in palladium, but I didn't in the end, have you personally invested in any mineral that is not gold or silver?

People usually invest mostly in gold and silver, but there are many other minerals that you can invest in, for example, copper, opal, palladium, platinum and many others, once I almost invested in palladium learn more, but I didn't in the end, have you personally invested in any mineral that is not gold or silver?
Has anyone on the board invested in gold? If so, what are the pros and cons?

Has anyone on the board invested in gold? If so, what are the pros and cons?
The pros are that gold is a good hedge against inflation, that it is a scarce commodity that tends to appreciate and that it is the most valuable mineral in the world, the cons are that it is an asset that is difficult to transport in case you invest in physical gold and that its potential to increase in price is low, That is, it will not increase as much as other assets since its market capitalization is huge.

I have invested in gold, mostly in gold jewelry, but I have not invested in silver or any other metals. While investing in gold jewelry is not a proper gold investment as gold is spoiled while making jewelry, I invested in jewelry mainly because females in my house can also wear jewelries during the events.

The pros are that gold is a good hedge against inflation, that it is a scarce commodity that tends to appreciate and that it is the most valuable mineral in the world, the cons are that it is an asset that is difficult to transport in case you invest in physical gold and that its potential to increase in price is low Learn more, That is, it will not increase as much as other assets since its market capitalization is huge.
thank you so much for your suggestion

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back