What's new

Have You Ever Had Any Success Selling E-books Online?

Seriously this is something that I've actually eluded me for years now and I've been trying to see how possible it is for me to get my head around it but not yet till now.

I have not sold any ebook online before though I heard it is a lucrative business if one knows how to do about it. And also I am looking towards doing so myself if I can get someone to put me through.

Currently I'm actually learning how to design an eBook and I have some poems that are already made for me to sell online and make decent money for it.

I am not sure if selling E-books is a really good way to earn money but I am sure there are many people who might be making money selling E-books. So are you one of those people who sell a good amount of E-books online and earn a good amount of money?
I have never really had any opportunity to sell my books online simply because I am not an author that writes a book nor do I have someone that has contracted me for some kind of online job in

I am not sure if Amazon is available all over the world. I really do not think it is available all over the world as mostly people from western countries get benefited from it. I really hope it works for you as it is a really good platform but your E-books have to be of high-quality if you want to sell them on Amazon.
I have never heard or read from any where that amazon is not accepted worldwide. No matter your country, you can buy and sell products on amazon marketplace

I have never heard or read from any where that amazon is not accepted worldwide. No matter your country, you can buy and sell products on amazon marketplace

As far as I know, Iran is not supported by Amazon. They do not accept sellers from Iran. i really do not know what is the main reason behind this. I was not able to find Iran on their supported countries list.

Success doesn't depend on book but it depends personal strategies and your hard work towards that strategy. Am sure there will be books about success but to me not every thing is that book is right so just plan your goal, research to gain knowledge and how to exercise your goal and work hard towards achieving it

As far as I know, Iran is not supported by Amazon. They do not accept sellers from Iran. i really do not know what is the main reason behind this. I was not able to find Iran on their supported countries list.
I never thought that there are countries that are not supported in amazon. Maybe it is because it is war country and maybe the country has strict law with online store

I never thought that there are countries that are not supported in amazon. Maybe it is because it is war country and maybe the country has strict law with online store

Only a few countries are not supported by Amazon. Almost all the countries in the world are supported by Amazon. I am not sure why certain countries are not supported by Amazon and it might be because of various reasons.

I have once sold my book on twitter , i was lucky to get a buyer that needs my book product ,i just have to sell it at a convienient amount to earn money
I have never really had any chance of selling online ebooks simply because I don't know who like selling product like that online rather I prefer selling products or offline as this is what I am used to.

I have never really had any chance of selling online ebooks simply because I don't know who like selling product like that online rather I prefer selling products or offline as this is what I am used to.
Even I do not have any idea how to sell E-books online. I am sure most of the people are also struggling hard to sell their e-books as there are already many free e-books available online.

Only a few countries are not supported by Amazon. Almost all the countries in the world are supported by Amazon. I am not sure why certain countries are not supported by Amazon and it might be because of various reasons.
Yes they will have good reason not to accept some countries because I am still surprised that some countries are not supported to use amazon online store.

You might be right about the assertion that selling of ebook might not be such a good way to be making money online. But I can tell you for sure that this is what someone is doing to make a living for himself online even as we speak

Ebooks are, well, books. But in a format where they can be delivered or downloaded online. You can write them yourself, employ writers, use public domain content, and create your ebooks from many sources.no I haven't

I sold some ebooks a decade ago through the use of newspaper offline. I place a small advert in a newspaper advertising some of the ebooks. And I receive a lot of responses as a result.

Yes they will have good reason not to accept some countries because I am still surprised that some countries are not supported to use amazon online store.

They might have some sort of problems related to shipping items in certain countries and I reckon that this is the main reason why they do not support certain countries.

The best way to sell ebooks is by writing your own ebooks and publishing on Amazon Kindle. Your Kindle book will be distributed through Amazon stores worldwide.

I am not sure if selling E-books is a really good way to earn money but I am sure there are many people who might be making money selling E-books. So are you one of those people who sell a good amount of E-books online and earn a good amount of money?
That is a very good question. I don't really know if there are people who earn a lot of money selling ebooks. I am not fun of reading ebooks.

Absolutely No, there was a time I wanted to try it but the result wasnt encouraging, a friend's of mine wanted to sell so we decided to run few adverts but in the end, no one was interested, in buying the ebook, it was so discouraging.

Absolutely No, there was a time I wanted to try it but the result wasnt encouraging, a friend's of mine wanted to sell so we decided to run few adverts but in the end, no one was interested, in buying the ebook, it was so discouraging.

It is really sad to hear that. I am sure not everyone is successful when it comes to selling E-books. However, you must always keep trying and I am sure that one day you might even become one of the best sellers! Try new ideas when you write. Try your luck with fictional writing.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back