What's new

Have You Ever Had Any Success Selling E-books Online?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
I am not sure if selling E-books is a really good way to earn money but I am sure there are many people who might be making money selling E-books. So are you one of those people who sell a good amount of E-books online and earn a good amount of money?

I have once sold my book on twitter , i was lucky to get a buyer that needs my book product ,i just have to sell it at a convienient amount to earn money

Last edited:
There was a time when someone gave me some eBook to help him into sell online, I introduced it on many social media platforms but they all wanted to get it for free or pay lesser amount that wasn't profitable to me, I had to returned the books to the owner.

There was a time when someone gave me some eBook to help him into sell online, I introduced it on many social media platforms but they all wanted to get it for free or pay lesser amount that wasn't profitable to me, I had to returned the books to the owner.
You did a great job by doing so because you can't sell below ,when you know that the amount you bought the book is worth more

Selling Ebook online is a good business strategy as you will definitely get alot of people to purchase the product especially when you have a very good lead.

Selling Ebook online is a good business strategy as you will definitely get alot of people to purchase the product especially when you have a very good lead.
Most people are good when it comes to advertising ,i don't see selling eBook as a burden to them ,they would sell it at a good rate and earn more profit

I am not sure if selling E-books is a really good way to earn money but I am sure there are many people who might be making money selling E-books. So are you one of those people who sell a good amount of E-books online and earn a good amount of money?
Well, I do not have an answer for this question but I have once bought e-book online from one of the research website. The amount was not too expensive as it had a discounted price.

I have never sold Ebooks online but it is one of the good ideas that I would love to try someday. I love writing so much and would love to create an Ebook someday. I guess Amazon will be one of the best places to sell and social media sites will be great for advertisement and also getting some buyers there.

In as much as I might not have recorded any success in selling of any of my ebooks online at the moment, instill.look forward to doing and achieving this

I was able to sell some books about domain Flipping business to people who indicated interest in learning the business and lots oof them were happy to buy the books.

As a business owner I have never had any successful eBook selling platform online, but I'm planning in the next year to come I will endeavour to make that step.

May be in just a few and that must have been a very long time ago because I have left the business or intended business of selling ebooks for a while

Well I am not a book writer or a bookseller but I know that the best place you can sell or buy book online is from Google book. This app is good for selling books online and it remain the best.

Though I have great interest in finally putting my intellectual work out there some day, I have never sold any book online at least not yet, but I hope so too.

I have never tried selling ebooks but recently I registered on gumroad with the intention of selling ebooks but don't know how to structure the contents as well as do the necessary niche research. You know it's not Amazon kdp so how to know what people are interested in buying is really a problem that I need to solve. As you know it's impossible to just write about a topic that you have interest in if it doesn't make the same sense to buyers it's just a waste of time and efforts. So I am trying to understand how to know what's trending that I can write about

I have never tried selling ebooks but recently I registered on gumroad with the intention of selling ebooks but don't know how to structure the contents as well as do the necessary niche research. You know it's not Amazon kdp so how to know what people are interested in buying is really a problem that I need to solve. As you know it's impossible to just write about a topic that you have interest in if it doesn't make the same sense to buyers it's just a waste of time and efforts. So I am trying to understand how to know what's trending that I can write about
Well I am not a book writer or a bookseller but I know that the best place you can sell or buy book online is from Google book. This app is good for selling books online and it remain the best.
Google book? I have never thought of this angle. But if I may ask Amazon doesn't like you to upload the same book you have posted on it's website on others. Hope Google is not like this

Honestly, No i have made little or no success, maybe i don't know how to go about it or i am not targetting the right audience, but it seems thia generation prefer video watching than reading.

No I haven't sold ebooks because I don't have any knowledge to sell, but I know people who have and make quite good sales from it. The secret to selling ebooks is to ensure it is loaded with knowledge, make sure your users will benefit from it then back it with appropriate adverts.

I have never sold Ebooks online but it is one of the good ideas that I would love to try someday. I love writing so much and would love to create an Ebook someday. I guess Amazon will be one of the best places to sell and social media sites will be great for advertisement and also getting some buyers there.

I am not sure if Amazon is available all over the world. I really do not think it is available all over the world as mostly people from western countries get benefited from it. I really hope it works for you as it is a really good platform but your E-books have to be of high-quality if you want to sell them on Amazon.

Honestly, No i have made little or no success, maybe i don't know how to go about it or i am not targetting the right audience, but it seems thia generation prefer video watching than reading.
The best known way to make money through eBook online is Amazon Kindle Publishing KDP. This is a very good program organized by Amazon for every writer and eBook maker.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back