What's new

Have You Ever Had Any Success Selling E-books Online?

It is better to make such sales through your blog or website. I am not the type that would buy ebooks, so, selling them is not really something I would take on to do.

My friend had a website where he used to sell translated books. I heard from him that he could earn very little as the product doesn't have any buyer in the market. I think he has quit that job now.

I don't know whether selling E-books is a great method to bring in cash yet I am certain there are numerous individuals who may be bringing in cash selling E-books. So would you say you are one of those individuals who sell a decent measure of E-books on the web and bring in a decent measure of cash?

It is not about the skill, it will be very difficult for you to write a serious book if you are thinking of doing it as a serious business, after writing you need to proofread your eBook, proofreading is always the most difficult task here,

Yes, unfortunately, even after going all this process, it is still very difficult to sell an e-book. I think E-books written by college and University professors are more likely to sell because they are usually reputable people with a lots of experrience and people would buy e-books to gain knowledge from them

Personally, I haven't really seen a lot of people who have made it a point of duty to sell ebooks online, it's a professional trend that requires the skills to do it perfectly.
I've not really still a book online and I've not had any real success selling eBook online, it is a professional trained that requires the skill to do it perfectly.

Seriously I don't really bother myself about trying to sell books online because it's not something that I have the skill or knowledge to do so I tried to focus my attention on the things that I can do without stress.

Yes, unfortunately, even after going all this process, it is still very difficult to sell an e-book. I think E-books written by college and University professors are more likely to sell because they are usually reputable people with a lots of experrience and people would buy e-books to gain knowledge from them
It is not in that way, a professor may write about physics and chemistry which could also be in high demand, you can go into writing of ebooks about love and relationship,, training people on how to perform a particular skill is also a high demanding book to sell.

It is not in that way, a professor may write about physics and chemistry which could also be in high demand, you can go into writing of ebooks about love and relationship,, training people on how to perform a particular skill is also a high demanding book to sell.

I am not an expert when it comes to writing about love and relationship. I am not interested in writing about this topic either. I can write about general topics and this genre is a great way to start. I really hope I will write an e-book in the future. Is it possible to sell many copies of your E-book on Amazon?

Although many people till now might not that selling of books online or on some particular site is one of the best way to generate enough money and some people are really making money from this work without doing any other work.I have tried amazon kindle before and i set up everything with the my account but I don’t have money to pay my tutor since he will only tell me where to get free book to post after I’ve paid and I really can’t afford that kind of money then

Seriously no matter how you look at it how long will it take that it's that easy for you to be able to say ebooks online if you don't really know how to go about it in the first place which is why a lot of people are staying away from it

I haven't for once thought about selling or doing books businesses online before have heard and I do read books online but never thought of selling them actually .

Personally I'm trying to learn how to even design ebook so that I'll be able to save a lot of things that are worn as a soft copy instead of hard copy then I will consider being able to sell it online if it's possible.

I considered this option of selling book online once. I had to shelve the idea because a lot of people doing the same around me are not experiencing much success doing it. Yes, they are selling books but the time they invest into it is not even close to matching what they are gaining financially from it. I invested my time into something else after deliberating on that point but I'm not averse to trying anytime soon.

I am not sure if selling E-books is a really good way to earn money but I am sure there are many people who might be making money selling E-books. So are you one of those people who sell a good amount of E-books online and earn a good amount of money?
I don't try this my friend yet , I was about to write my first book and publish it on a site that pay on BTC but for some reasons this site disappeared .

Selling ebook is also good business to do. There are lots of profit in it and it sells faster because it's cheaper than the normal book sold offline. Many people want cheap items and that why ebooks sells faster

I once ventured into selling of ebooks online with Amazon Kindle publishing to be precise. I even go to the extent of buying some software for keywords research but I didn't make a single dollar from the Investment so I just abandoned it and move on

I once ventured into selling of ebooks online with Amazon Kindle publishing to be precise. I even go to the extent of buying some software for keywords research but I didn't make a single dollar from the Investment so I just abandoned it and move on

Personally, I don't really know how to start or create an ebook, I don't know anything about it and as far as I'm concerned I'm not going to learn anything about it because it's not my line.

Sorry about ,that most people are talented in selling of books in the Amazon Kindle ,sometimes the talented people know the type of books that are to be sold there that is why they are making it, you still need to go into more research about it.

I don't have a good testimony to say about earning on the sale of e-books. I have tried selling a couple of e-book in the past but was only able to sell one I think.

Well, I believe that you need to be exceptionally talented at writng books and only then you will be able to make money. Unfortunately, an influx of free e-books online have also made it very difficult to sell E-books online. This is because there are many things available for free online and people would only pay for things they do not find anywhere else.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back