What's new

Have You Ever Had Any Success Selling E-books Online?

No am not. Although I know it's a really profitable online business, I still have plans to learn it but am just waiting to get successful in marketing.

Unless you really know how to play with words selling your first copy can be really hard because people don't know you yet and they need a little bit more convincing to take you serious

I have not particularly been successful with ebooks selling because I have not written my own eBook which i intend doing soon.

I am not sure if selling E-books is a really good way to earn money but I am sure there are many people who might be making money selling E-books. So are you one of those people who sell a good amount of E-books online and earn a good amount of money?
Selling E-books is a good way of earning but the most important is that not every body can successful sell books and make profit, some person are just good at advertising and they make good profit

I have never sold an ebook online but then I think I will in the future. I like the idea of it and it was until recently that I realized that you can sell ebooks online and I got some websites for it

I am not sure if selling E-books is a really good way to earn money but I am sure there are many people who might be making money selling E-books. So are you one of those people who sell a good amount of E-books online and earn a good amount of money?
I think selling of E-books is the same this as affiliate marketing, correct me if am wrong. But if I'm right then people are making a lot of money from selling of E-books online.

Those that are succeeding in this type of business I believe all those people that are selling their written one, most people who are only concentrating in selling other people's owns may not find it to be profitable.

I have never sold an ebook online but then I think I will in the future. I like the idea of it and it was until recently that I realized that you can sell ebooks online and I got some websites for it
That means you have not tried it before,well I can remember when I sell a short story at udemy but I just tried that once and its work for me so I stop since then but that remind me I may tried it again sometime.

I have never sold an ebook but a lot of people are making very good profit from ebooks.
Good books gain a lot of interest and the more people get access to it the more the owner makes profit

I've not sold a book online before. I'm yet to sign a contract either exclusive or non-exclusive with a freelance site, so till then I'll determine if to sell my book or not. You can try out Amazon Kindle publishing.

I've not sold a book online before. I'm yet to sign a contract either exclusive or non-exclusive with a freelance site, so till then I'll determine if to sell my book or not. You can try out Amazon Kindle publishing.
That means you are not into that there are alot of ways which selling of books can take place you can search a trendri niched get copy right from the owner of the book and resell it at a price,you can also compile valueable information that you feels people would be interested in it then package it as ebook and sell for a fee,however you should also consider been an author one day through consistent practice

I have never thought of the idea of selling books online. Maybe it's because I don't really know how it works or if it is really profitable to do so.

I never had interest from selling of ebooks from the beginning because I did not have someone to guide me when I have interest in this ,so I have move on to something else I know I can be able to learn with the people I have around, most people are succeeding most especially when they are selling their personal ebooks.

I am not one of those who make money through selling of e-books.
It is a good way of earning money, but I consider it a slower process.
You only earn when your book is bought or downloaded.

No I have never even tried selling books online but I like the idea and I'll have to into it more in order to understand it more and so I will know how to go about it

I am not one of those who make money through selling of e-books.
It is a good way of earning money, but I consider it a slower process.
You only earn when your book is bought or downloaded.

This is why I do not try to make money using such ways. I was quite curious if someone actually did earn thousands of dollars just be selling E-books online and this is why I created this thread, but it looks like it is really tough to sell books until or unless you are a popular author.

Selling e-books is a good way to earn money, especially residual income, the income expected might not come in quick though.
I haven't sold books on an e-books store before.

I think selling of ebooks or information products can be profitable, but I think the amount of information online now has made it look as if selling of ebooks is no longer lucrative as one can get nearly any information online or even watch on YouTube. It is just my opinion though.

I have never sold any book that was written and published by me but I have been in the marketing team for one. We were able to sell more than 150 copies within 48 hours of lunch and in about two months time we made close to $1000 in profit.

I have never sold Ebooks online but it is one of the good ideas that I would love to try someday. I love writing so much and would love to create an Ebook someday. I guess Amazon will be one of the best places to sell and social media sites will be great for advertisement and also getting some buyers there.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back