What's new

Have you ever been caught staring at the opposite gender???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Almost everyone stares and gets caught sometimes. I have this habit of staring at every girl that I feel looks great. I remember during college, I used to stare at some of my classmates and I found myself caught by the lecturer so many times. Almost all the girls in my class know that I stare at them. Anyhow, no one said that's disgusting as I just stare as if I am praising their looks by blushing and staring... Lol.
Have you ever been caught staring at the opposite gender???

I have sometimes. It's something that has to stop. I guess it's hormones. :D Anyway, people can call the cops or perhaps the person has a partner and he/she could do something, something that would harm you legally or physically.

I think we've all been caught staring at the girl we were once attracted to, it's natural, as long as you're not a stalker and you're after her constantly, as long as you only get caught a few times and it's not too blatant lol

I have been caught times without number, the fact is that, the person alone will be the only one noticing I was staring at her, no one do observe.

And I had this too, only this happened at school when I liked a girl and I always looked in her direction and I was always so fascinated by her beauty that I did not notice that she saw that I was staring at her)

Actually it happened plenty of times I mean we men and women are attracted to each other and sometimes when we see someone beautiful or very attractive our eyes can't ignore that so we take a stare.
It is not necessarily bad that depends where you look and for how long 😂 I mean if you just take a nice look on their face I see nothing wrong it's okay to look on someone else as long as he is comfortable and you are not doing it weird.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back